Reliance Broadband speed not as per plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance
I was on a 2 mbps plan since 7 months.
Got proper speed till January until my net stopped working (no internet signals).
After my connection was repaired, I got only 0.8 mbps.
I think maybe they changed the line.
Complained about it 7-10 times. No resolution.
Thier so called "engineer" came and said thier old bull*** of 10% TRAI wala.
He even said speeds are same in 1 mbps and 2 mbps plans. I mean how could he say that?
Finally got my plan changed to 1 mbps.

Has anyone faced similar issue and got it resolved?

You need to contact RCOM appellate office.

jeez...I am facing the same problem...they are throttling our bandwidth !! -_-

I called reliance customer care but they really don't care about their customers, The technical worker called me and said me "Reliance me etni hi speed aati hai, Problem hai to ISP change kar do..!"

lol..

I complaint again and said what ever that noob told me with his name...let see what they are doing now !!

jeez...I am facing the same problem...they are throttling our bandwidth !! -_-

I called reliance customer care but they really don't care about their customers, The technical worker called me and said me "Reliance me etni hi speed aati hai, Problem hai to ISP change kar do..!"

lol..

I complaint again and said what ever that noob told me with his name...let see what they are doing now !!

The main problem with Reliance is their stupid local employees. They are causing huge loss to the company. If they start behaving properly Reliance has potential to be a great ISP because of their no FUP plans.

Krunal,
May I know that whether you never received 2 mbps speed or they changed your line speed sometime after?

Status
Not open for further replies.