Reliance Broadband really disappointing and pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance
I do not believe this. My Reliance Broadband is not working from 20 days since 7th june 14. Daily I am calling customer care, a 24 hours assurance is given. Yesterday I called Reliance customer care, and they said our system is showing your complaint as resolved.
Now who decides that. They resolve complaint on their wish. My net is not working today also. Pathetic and slow service from Reliance. No reputed Broadband service provider takes more than 20 days to solve a issue.
Really disappointed on shifting from BSNL to Reliance.
My sincere advice to all Broadband subscribers please stay away from Reliance otherwise your money and time will be wasted.
User Id- 38100-4739-160
Complaint id- 2214-232-55.

I was going to take Reliance, called their toll free number for 4-5 days, nobody answered so in the end changed my mind and now taking fivenet/1&1. It will be started tomorrow. I thought if their cust care toll free number doesn't work for a week, what would happen, if some problem arises it will take a month to resolve the same.

Try mailing to relianceada@broadband.com if that does not work you can write to president.services@relianceada.com mention your complaint no. here otherwise it won't work, also there is an appalate office of reliance, you can get their no. from customer care if none of the above options work you can complain at pg portal (government website for public grievances) . Don't expect anything from reliance customer care they are useless when it comes to complaints like connection not working. Did a engineer visit you to check the connection. I have the phone no. of local network engineer for my area so it becomes easy to call him directly and get it solved quickly.

In my case, sending a mail to president.services@relianceada.com got me the exact same response as sending mails to other avenues including PGPortal. I mean seriously... Reliance must really really hate Al Jazeera.

Complain to President of Reliance or Prime Minister of Reliance or anyone its just a WASTE OF TIME .. They will make you change your LAN Card, They will bring their laptop and show that the nets working fine and that you need to format your PC back to XP .. Trust me I have been through it all with them .. I even started a thread in the year August 2011 on this forum .. I swear your hair will become white dealing with Reliance .. If you dont want high BP also then just disconnect the internet , forget your money and move on .. Did I exaggerate in any of the above ?? No I didnt ..

My experience has been better other than the stupid block on aljazeera.com

Can understand the frustration even though not a subscriber of their broadband services. Remember wanting to inquire just about their availability in my area but they didn't respond despite numerous calls and mails. Finally got hold of this email anil.ambani@relianceada.com and wrote a nasty mail.
To my surprise got a call the very next day from someone high up in Mumbai who not only apologized but made sure the concerned person addressed me. I didn't have any inclinations of getting broadband from them after that but thought the above email id might just be of some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.