Reliance Broadband Nodal/Appellate Authority Contact Details?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,658
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Reliance website list two different addresses. TRAI website lists a third address. Emails are being responded by their regular customer care. Anyone has any idea if Reliance does have a nodal/appellate mechanism in place? Because right now, it looks like there is none!

TRAI website is designed in such a way that all the modes of complaints are directed towards the service provider itself. They just do not seem to have any interest in listening to issues faced by telecom consumers. Probably want to avoid the avalanche of complaints on a daily basis.

Letter sent to the Nodal/Appellate Authority on address listing here has bounced. Courier guy called and told me that the office does not exist.

Source

My mail sent to rcomappellateauthority.haryana@relianceada.com was replied by their regular customer care. Same message with promise of resolution within 24 hours. I sent a complaint through speed post yesterday. Should reach tomorrow. God knows if the Chandigarh office address is real or not.

olPoxv.png

Last edited:
I sent a mail to customer care to get the contact details of the appellate authority and they responded by saying that they are looking into my connectivity issue.

PKazdA.png

Reliance Communications Ltd, 1st floor, Tower F. DLF Building Plot no 2, Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park, Chandigarh 160101.

this seems to be accurate for haryana as i got a call from them on saturday and they have finally managed to fix my speed problems. sending email does not work. send a fax or write a letter.

Letters sent to Panipat and Karnal addresses bounced lol. THey should really update the addresses mentioned on their website and information submitted with TRAI.

VHuiyd.png

I should be getting 500kBps on a 4mbps line. But 440kBps is much better than 180-200kBps that I was stuck on.

Status
Not open for further replies.