Reliance Broadband Night Booster Zoom 1Mbps Day/2Mbps Night questions

• Thread starter Thread starter paradox167
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 10,724
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would probably talk to the cable guy in my society. he provides internet through spectranet. not sure what is the mode of delivery. i can get a trial connection for a month and see if he can offer me something like 1mbps unlimited for a decent price.

:urock: cool i will ask my cable guy what he can offer . and see if relience can offer me net in my area

can any one tell me the day time and night time upload speed?means in 1mbps plan whats the upload speed, and in 2mbps whats the upload speed?

can any one tell me the day time and night time upload speed?

means in 1mbps plan whats the upload speed, and in 2mbps whats the upload speed?

it has equal uploads

can any one tell me the day time and night time upload speed?

means in 1mbps plan whats the upload speed, and in 2mbps whats the upload speed?

with 1 mbps your upload speed will be about 110 - 115 kbps and with 2 mbps your upload speed will be 215 - 230 kbps ..

with 1 mbps your upload speed will be about 110 - 115 kbps and with 2 mbps your upload speed will be 215 - 230 kbps ..

is that solids word true. upload and download speeds are equal?

if i choose combo 600 night top up which has night 1mbps will get upload speed aslo 1mbps (110-115 kilobytes) at night?

is that solids word true. upload and download speeds are equal?

if i choose combo 600 night top up which has night 1mbps will get upload speed aslo 1mbps (110-115 kilobytes) at night?

if u choose 600kbps and 1 mbps night speed your upload speeds will be 65 - 70kbps for 600kbps speed and 110 - 115kbps for 1 mbps and yes upload and download speed are equal but that also depends on factors like how many people are leeching a torrent ..

if u choose 600kbps and 1 mbps night speed your upload speeds will be 65 - 70kbps for 600kbps speed and 110 - 115kbps for 1 mbps and yes upload and download speed are equal but that also depends on factors like how many people are leeching a torrent ..

thanks for your info. today i called up the reliance guy. he said he will check my area and said is that available in my resident line. if i will get this connection i will cut TATA photon+ (750rs for 2gb).

Reliance is the best ISP at the moment. I can say that with confidence now seeing Airtel's condition and the FUP issues. I've been using the Night Booster plan for more than a month now and there is no FUP associated with it.I've downloaded more than 1.5TB and uploaded 800+ GB on my Reliance connection over the period of 1-1.5 years. I'm extremely happy with it. It's a given that the logging in method is a pain and they don't inform when their plans upgrade but still, the prices and the speeds are really worth it. 220 kbps DL/UL during the night and 110 kbps DL/UL speed during the day for Rs. 1499. What more can you ask for? 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.