Reliance Broadband New Tariff plans 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 21,954
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would i need LL? I Already have 3 Mobile phones
haha..i hope u didnt get the point. If ur already a combo user and wish to migrate to a standalone internet u will have 2 choices. 1) pay Rs.250 and keep the LL 2)surrender the combo(LL+Internet)connection and take Internet only.

There is absolutely no problem for existing Internet standalone & upcoming NEW users

haha..i hope u didnt get the point. If ur already a combo user and wish to migrate to a standalone internet u will have 2 choices. 1) pay Rs.250 and keep the LL 2)surrender the combo(LL+Internet)connection and take Internet only.

There is absolutely no problem for existing Internet standalone & upcoming NEW users

I Understood what you said.

I am a combo user as well and what the CC told me is that I can opt for the stand alone plans but I will need to pay an additional LL rental of 250. This is required to migrate and as soon as the migration works you can place a request for LL disconnection. The bill is anyway calculated on a pro rata basis so you don't actually need to pay Rs 250. Regarding the plan change, the buggers are messing it up as expected 😡. I have already had two requests. First they moved me to 999 combo plan with speeds of 1 Mbps and on the second request they updated me yesterday that the migration is successful as per their backend but I am yet to see speeds above 1 mbps. They gave the usual BS that server upgradation is going on and I should call them back later to raise a concern. I will give them a call tonight once am at home.

this is absurd !! i have posted here two day ago and still waiting for moderation . 🙁 may be its my mistake being a newbie i am not supposed to post links i guess.hi friends this is my second try !! in hope of getting your valuable suggestion.i am from kerala (quilon) Currently using Asianet broad band plan details as followsName : Home Net 475 4Mbps / 3072 Mb but free bandwidth usage between (2am to 8am steady 4mbps speed and reliable ) last day i got around 10Gigs between those time.Now the real problem is extra Mb is at 60p and my limit for this month got exceeded already !! (win pc updated itself !! 🙁 )and during day time i have to limit my usage ..but i see a lot of tutorial videos on youtube which if i start watching this limits going high and i cant seriously keep awake at those odd times. Now planning to switch to reliance 999 Night Zoom 1 plan question is .. what you suggest ? stick to this or move ? do i get a steady speed with reliance or its fluctuating ? and how is upload speeds ? cos i might have to upload bits and pieces of our project stuff so others can access it online . with asianet the upload speed is only .25mbps 🙁 🙁 so slow.waiting for your advice 🙂

@ Zailer Reliance broadband is better than Asianet any day. It is better to ask around in your area about the quality of service though (of Reliance BB) before opting for their services. What about BSNL BB? They have some good plans and will be doing some speed upgrades by Feb 1st 2012.

thanks for the quick reply .. two different friends of mine one running an internet cafe and other one running a computer sales shop both uses the combo 999 plan @1mbps speed was recommending me of that plan for a long time. but the question was these people are not so heavy downloaders . Nor they are worried about the upload speed. i wont be doing much of upload but once in a while if its too slow we might have to wait 4 hrs just to upload a 174mb file 🙁 . i used reliance back in 2009 infact i helped them to gain few customers around my place since they placed a local unit and they needed 40 or so connection within some meter radius. but since it was just started they had constant disconnection and i had to wait for around 6 hrs to 15 hrs sometimes for the customer care to reset my login id i guess. but what i notices (it was a 600kbps steady plan ) and it had the exact same upload speed !!! which was cool. so i hope those know about reliance ..could anyone state if i opt for a 1mbps plan will i be getting 1mbps upload speed too ?

I too wud suggest u what Neevarp said - if Reliance is giving good Service & Good after sale support in ur area, then u shud go for it. They are pretty much fine in our area. Hardly few downtimes here.

Thanks friends ...so tomorrow morning itself asking reliance guys to come.and set up a.connection. been talking to the guys for couple of days but it seems the engineer is busy with month end works n concentrating on lease lines or so. Will keep you ppl posted and I guess this will be new place for me to learn more about reliance. Hope you guys will guide me ...when search fails!! Thanks all ....but still no one mention upload speeds hehe 😉Edit: Unnecessary signatures removed as per advice!!

Thanks all ....but still no one mention upload speeds hehe 😉
it fluctuates from 500 - 700 kbps during my 1 mbps night usage. im sure the upload speed wont be good with reliance connection.

P.S. Always pay thru cheque payment to reliance guys.

For me too - the upload speed is equal to download speed. I get around 60-65 of DL speed and that is the same speed at which i can upload as well.

it seems they need more time to set up a connection than i thought. or may be they are trying to wait for the feb start. i am told tuesday i will get it 🙁 🙁

Height of stupidity...seriously

This plan is for Quarterly.

Typo...i hope

Not Typo Indeed. Our Forum Member already posted about this. you can the First pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.