Reliance Broadband New Tariff plans 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 21,958
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my Area, Reliance has been Giving 99.995% uptime. However i wanted a High Speed plan which they don't have. So took lite.

anyone migrated to NEW plans????

I m not looking to migrate right now....i have to think on it, as i m not using Internet for much downloading. The moment i see the need, i wud jump to the newer plans.

I m not looking to migrate right now....i have to think on it, as i m not using Internet for much downloading. The moment i see the need, i wud jump to the newer plans.
hope ur still with 300 kbps...very patient guy u r...haha

I got some Flyer today. New Night zoom plans

[*]400Kbps Day and 500kbps for Rs.449
[*]500kbps Day and 800Kbps in the night for Rs.549
[*]600kbps Day and 1mbps in Night For Rs.649
[/list]

I hope these are not New!!

I called up the CC yesterday and he offered me another plan for 999 INR which supposedly is newer and not available on their site yet. He said that the same can be confirmed from the web world outlets. Plan details - 12 mbps till 25 GB and 1 mbps post that. I have opted for the same and it is supposed to be active by Saturday. Will keep this thread informed.
P.S - Can anyone call up the CC and see if such a plan exists? TIA
any news on ur new migrated plans????

Audioslave.....How do u remember it? (I m actually curious due to the smiley u have used!)

All these new stand-alone plans are not available for Combo plan users. Confirmed. 🙁CC rep told me that if you wanna opt for any of the stand alone plans, then you'll have to pay the fixed-line rental (min. Rs. 250 per month) separately. 🙁Can anyone else confirm this with CC?

Raj, It seems they have lowered 100Bucks on your present plan.
but im in combo plan so it costs me extra Rs.100.

All these new stand-alone plans are not available for Combo plan users. Confirmed. 🙁

CC rep told me that if you wanna opt for any of the stand alone plans, then you'll have to pay the fixed-line rental (min. Rs. 250 per month) separately. 🙁

Can anyone else confirm this with CC?
yeah, i confirmed it with CC on the day when NEW plans poured in. I said i dont wanna pay Rs.250 for LL... they told me to surrender the existing LL+INTERNET line and get the INTERNET only. I never gave my LL gave my no to anyone and also i dont make any calls on that so getting rid of it wont be a problem to me. Still i wanna wait for a couple of months expecting NEW plans on combo too. Lets C..

All these new stand-alone plans are not available for Combo plan users. Confirmed. 🙁

CC rep told me that if you wanna opt for any of the stand alone plans, then you'll have to pay the fixed-line rental (min. Rs. 250 per month) separately. 🙁

Can anyone else confirm this with CC?

Why to pay Extra charges? a New connection can get only stand alone internet right?

Why to pay Extra charges? a New connection can get only stand alone internet right?
If u wanna have LL too then u have to pay Rs.250 rental for it excluding Internet fee.

If u wanna have LL too then u have to pay Rs.250 rental for it excluding Internet fee.

Why would i need LL? I Already have 3 Mobile phones

Status
Not open for further replies.