• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 6,304
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikunj93

ISP
BSNL
Hello guys, I am playing to take a new reliance broadband connection, the tariff plan for which I want to opt is 600 Combo, the rental in which is 749 and includes 600 kbps in day with 1mbps night booster, and Rs.50 free calls.I have a few queries for the same:1) I have an Airtel connection, which I want to surrender, and I have a wifi modem provided with airtel the model is Beetel 450 TC1, it has 4 ethernet ports and wifi. Now, can I use this with the reliance connection? They say that I HAVE TO PAY Rs. 500 for installation, which includes a modem, and even if I don't take the modem I'll have to pay it. So I will obviously, take the modem, now my query is the modem which they will give, which model will it be, and can use it along with my ADSL Wifi Router? My router has a modem too.3) I will use my 2 PC's via LAN, two laptops, and my iPod, Cell fone etc to connect via Wifi. Will they all work at the same time?2) Is there any chances of fair usage policy being implemented? And if it gets implemented, will the old customers suffer from it?I am quite interested in Reliance Broadnet, and would be grateful to anyone who shares his experience about the same.Regards.

1) installation fee is must.2) There is no fair usage policy for 600 combo plan till now.3) dont know that .

Status
Not open for further replies.