• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 19,528
Status
Not open for further replies.

varunbali

ISP
Spectranet
I am from Delhi & since I was thinking getting Reliance broadband so can anybody tell me what the upload speed is during daytime & nightime in this tariff plan Combo 600+ Night^ Booster top up ? Its very important for me to know this since I am a gamer.

I am from Delhi & since I was thinking getting Reliance broadband so can anybody tell me what the upload speed is during daytime & nightime in this tariff plan Combo 600+ Night^ Booster top up ? Its very important for me to know this since I am a gamer.

with 600kbps u will get about 65 - 70 kbps when u upload/download

with 1 mbps u will get about 115 - 120 kbps when u upload / download

Speeds are consistent with Reliance .. u wont see any slow speed even during peak hours ..

So you say upload speed will also double in the night after 10pm. Can you or anyone here pls post a screenshot of the nighttime speeds after 10pm ?

So you say upload speed will also double in the night after 10pm. Can you or anyone here pls post a screenshot of the nighttime speeds after 10pm ?
Yes ofcourse your upload speed will also double in the night booster plan ... i will try to post a screenshot of a torrent download after 10PM when my speed becomes 2Mbps ... currently i am in 1mbps unlimited X 1X Night booster ...

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

also please note that when we talk about downloads that speed is always consistent .. but when it comes to uploads then incase of a torrent that depends on how many leechers are there ...

ok here is one screenshot for u from my 1mbps connection .. the download / upload is not 1:1 .. its more like for every 100 mb downloaded 70 mb is uploaded which is good for me ..

http://img819.imageshack.us/i/95232378.jpg/

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

here is one more screenshot for u of the same download/upload ...

http://img188.imageshack.us/i/25559858.jpg/

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

now after 10PM i will try to post more screenshots for u when my speed will become 2mbps ..

Thnx for screenies. It would be a lot better if you can post some speedtest screenshots rather than utorrent screenies.

ok here is one screenshot for u from my 1mbps connection .. the download / upload is not 1:1 .. its more like for every 100 mb downloaded 70 mb is uploaded which is good for me ..

http://img819.imageshack.us/i/95232378.jpg/

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

here is one more screenshot for u of the same download/upload ...

http://img188.imageshack.us/i/25559858.jpg/

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

now after 10PM i will try to post more screenshots for u when my speed will become 2mbps ..
Thanks for the screenshots. I would like to see some 2 Mbps screenshots please.
Also, can you please conduct a speed test @ Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test by selecting Mumbai server before and after 10 PM? Post the direct link of the result here. Thanks. 🙂

Thank you very much for these screenshots. 16Mbps is f**king awesome but who knows whether people in Delhi get such speeds. Nobody in Delhi has stepped forward & posted.

Reliance Broad Band truely speaking not a good service provider but are prompt enough to collect the dues of that period by Collection Agents / Goondas'.

@gaurang08: Thanks for the screenshots. How reliable is your Reliance broadband connection? I mean approx. how much is the downtime in a month?
The thing is that currently I'm pissed of at Airtel thanks to their Fuckd Up Policy. I'm gonna keep my options open.

@gaurang08: Thanks for the screenshots. How reliable is your Reliance broadband connection? I mean approx. how much is the downtime in a month?
The thing is that currently I'm pissed of at Airtel thanks to their Fuckd Up Policy. I'm gonna keep my options open.

mate if u want my honest opinion in 2 years + of having their connection i have faced very little downtime .. major downtime has happened on 2- 3 occasions for a stretch of 1 week plus in the last 2 years when all providers were affected by the underwater sea cable cut .. i do not necessarily face downtime in a month .. there have been times where the net has been down for few hours ( say 6 -12 ) due to their technical issues and thats been all over the city and not just my connection ( and this happens rarely not every month ) .. just very recently i had packet loss problem, the very next day they sent the techie to my place and it was a problem with my lan card which after i changed the issue disappeared .. overall i am pretty happy with my RIL connection and i hope it stays this way .. and these are just my views i am not promoting RIL in any capacity .. now i just hope that after writing this my net doesent go down hahaha .. if u need any more info which i can give lemme know ..

Well my story is different, am using this connection from last 2 years. The downtime keeps varying from 2 weeks to 3 weeks. I literally have to beg there local technician to rectify the issue. Once the technician also asked me to pay 200, When I complained to CC nothing was done. I would say go with Reliance only if you know the local technicians very well.They always have problem with there billing, They would charge you for last months bill as well, Just because there online payment facility has issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.