• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 11,558
Status
Not open for further replies.

rvaccha

ISP
Reliance
Hello,I have a reliance broadband wired connection at my residence. Currently it is connected directly through the computer, but I want to connect it through my router.I have a Linksys WRT54GS Router. I am in Mumbai. Can anyone help me set it up?Thanks,Rajesh

connect one side of ethernet cable to your PCand other to any one of four Blue colored ethernet port of Linksys routerLogin to 192.168.1.1Setup > Mac Address CloneTo have the MAC Address cloned, selectEnable. Click "Clone Your PC Mac addr"Once cloned click to save changesNote: You have to Clone your PC MAC addressNow connect your Reliance Ethernet internet cable to Yellow (internet)connector of LinkSys routerNow you try to login "http://220.224.142.229"Your connection will be through your router. Try this

Hello,

I have a reliance broadband wired connection at my residence. Currently it is connected directly through the computer, but I want to connect it through my router.

I have a Beetel 450BXI Router.

I am in Hyderabad.

Can anyone help me set it up?

Thanks,
Santhosh

----------

Hello,

I have a reliance broadband wired connection at my residence. Currently it is connected directly through the computer, but I want to connect it through my router.

I have a Beetel 450BXI Router.

I am in Hyderabad.

Can anyone help me set it up?

Thanks,
Santhosh

Hi All,

am a newbie here... I have a reliance broadband connection with ZTE ADSL 831 series modem from Reliance @ my home. I tried to configure my Beetel 451BX1 (ADSL2 + Router), but didn't succeed. Can anyone shed some lights here - how to configure the wireless. It would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks.

Regards,

SSNath

Thanks Piyush.

Is it possible to use the wifi router and configure the Reliance Broadband to access through wifi?

Regards,
S SNath

Yes you can, But there is lot of hassle around it, Google will help you out. What makes it tough is, there crap login based system!

Thanks Piyush.

Do you have any steps to follow for the same? If you can shed some lights to this it would greatful.

Thanks Again for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,
S SNath

Hi i am interested in going for reliance broadband in bangalore, snath can you provide the contact details for the provider and intial charges involved.

Frnds, I m planing to purchase Linksys WRT120N Wireless Router for sharing Reliance Wimax Broadnet. Will net work with this model. Anybody is having this model, Pls share ur experience.......

Status
Not open for further replies.