Reliance Broadband launches new plans

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 117,676
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why single out Reliance for this? Actually, the 300 kbps unlimited Reliance plan I have is among the very economical at a net cost of Rs. 500 per month pre-tax, when you consider the free call value.

Reliance should start giving importance and invest more in their broadband sector, all we want is true broadband speeds for today's downloading needs and 10Mbps unlimited and above is about the rite speed, reliance has got terabytes of bandwidth with them, they just wanna loot the customers by providing crap speeds and keeping high price,they should provide decent speeds at reasonable prices, mobile market has grown rapidly in india, same should be for internet, Broadband should be given the first priority from now on!!

actually its only the Bandwidth which is a major part of Operating cost of an ISP, so one rule of thumb you guys should understand is No ISP would be able to give you full throttle speed with No Limits, as it would incur heavy operational losses which would become a major set back for them, resulting in Heavy bandwidth Bills and lowest revenue, how would they survive ?? would you like to run such a business which gives you only 10% of your operating cost ?I think a decent download speed with unlimited is ok, but now most ISP's have started putting up a Fair Use Policy, which will actually restrict the Young Hearts from mis-using the same.if you forget the movies and music, most of it is "illegal" as guys don't pay any charges, how much a total browser based surfing would come to ? just under 5GB for a Decent user would stay online for not less than 16hrs a day through out the month.

What we are talking abt is the way reliance has decreased the prices of wireline users while continuing to milk the wimax customers with old worn out plans. They both used to have the same plans earlier but as competition has increased, they have cut down on wireline plans while the wimax sector has been neglected or exploited you can call it. Moreover if you want a wimax subscription, you are forced to purchase it with a 1mbps package. they specifically mention that plans can be changed anytime needed. but when called to change from a higher priced plan to a lower tiered one, they refuse to do so in many cases . while if you want to upgrade to a higher tiered one, they will happily upgrade. This the BS that reliance customers are sick of.Too bad they pay no heed to such users and end up losing lots of customers and even more potential customers.

Hi..

Actually the reason is that Wimax is a costlier technology and it is not affordable for Service providers to provide a Wimax connection with a price of Wireline. That is why their is no lower rental plan in Wimax.

Customers keep complaining about Reliance..but i dnt see anyone churning out. That is because all Service providers are same and they even charge more than Reliance. I think Reliance is the best choice if you want good service with lesser rental (I am talking about Wireline Broadband and not Broadband + or Wimax)

What we are talking abt is the way reliance has decreased the prices of wireline users while continuing to milk the wimax customers with old worn out plans. They both used to have the same plans earlier but as competition has increased, they have cut down on wireline plans while the wimax sector has been neglected or exploited you can call it. Moreover if you want a wimax subscription, you are forced to purchase it with a 1mbps package. they specifically mention that plans can be changed anytime needed. but when called to change from a higher priced plan to a lower tiered one, they refuse to do so in many cases . while if you want to upgrade to a higher tiered one, they will happily upgrade. This the BS that reliance customers are sick of.Too bad they pay no heed to such users and end up losing lots of customers and even more potential customers.

If these plans are coming then m surely going take 300 kbps unlimited :thumbsup:
These plans are just awesome.
Hope these plans should be launched in a month
It's like a dream come true. :yahoo:

The above quoted rates are true.
I am using 600kbps plan rate 710(including tax).
priveously i used 300kbps but they increased the speed to 600 kbps for the same rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.