PLAN SPEED* MONTHLY RENTALS (Rs) 75 Kbps
150 Kbps
300 Kbps
400 Kbps
600 Kbps

1 Mbps

2 Mbps

old plans

150 kbps -> 750300 kbps -> 799is that correct?how dumb can that be? double the speed for rs. 50 extra?

I heard this from one of my friends that Reliance is coming with brand new attractive plans to counter Airtel which came up with new high speed broadband plans a couple of days ago. The supposed plans are like this300kbps Unlimited -> Rs. 499/- :iomg:600kbps Unlimited -> Rs. 749/- 😗1000kbps Unlimited -> Rs. 999/- :OIs it true?? :huh:

If its correct I say bring it on 😱hyea:Let the broadband wars start, I have both Airtel and Reliance broadband I have to say in terms of speeds and latency Reliance rocks, Airtel during day time peak office hrs for a few minutes the connection is like its chocked the pages will take 5-6 seconds to load on reliance it loads instantly. I still dont like reliance Login authentication page, hence airtel is now my primary internet connection, if this new pricing is true then I would have to think again 😉

I heard this from one of my friends that Reliance is coming with brand new attractive plans to counter Airtel which came up with new high speed broadband plans a couple of days ago. The supposed plans are like this

300kbps Unlimited -> Rs. 499/- :iomg:
600kbps Unlimited -> Rs. 749/- 😗
1000kbps Unlimited -> Rs. 999/- :O

Is it true?? :huh:

If these plans are coming then m surely going take 300 kbps unlimited :thumbsup:
These plans are just awesome.
Hope these plans should be launched in a month
It's like a dream come true. :yahoo:

I dont think Reliance gonna do something like this.. They used to charge 999 for 300KBPS till a very long time..when diff players like Airtel & BSNL charged 750 for same..

If they really do that, it would be great. If nothing, Airtel would be forced to launch counter offers.

I dont think Reliance gonna do something like this.. They used to charge 999 for 300KBPS till a very long time..when diff players like Airtel & BSNL charged 750 for same..

Reliance still has the 999 for 300kbps UL as well as a 999 for 400kbps UL. Its the second one am using.

So I think its quite possible that Reliance might introduce the new plans as stated above. But then again 1000kbps and not 1024kbps is what is getting me thinking...

i think this news is damn false🙁... reliance is providing me 400 kbs at 999 currently ...no way that they will directly shoot it up to 1000 kbps , it like over twice the current speed😕 . ill go by the rule if its too good to be true, it isnt. if someone has confirmation abt the above plans .. feel free to correct me 🙂

I too doubt that their new Reliance plans would be so aggressive, but I do believe that they would need to come out with some new plans as the new Airtel plans are too damm good for power users and its bound to create competition in the private ISP area.I was a reliance broadband user now I have moved to Airtel coz the new pricing even their limited speed plans give more bandwidth in their packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.