Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Reliance people have dug up my complete sector. The people say that the lines are being laid down for telephone and Internet services.Not sure whether Reliance would provide internet services through ethernet or what.

Reliance provides internet over ADSL to individual homes. Its landlines are pretty good. It gives fiber connections to large housing societies [and Lan connections to apartments].Sine you already have Airtel in your area, only positive thing might be some competetion for Airtel.

it would be awesome if reliance offers me better packages compared to airtel. 😀and i hope they leave the area with roads in good shape not patch ups. they have dug pretty badly... the entire sideways!

It will take some doign to make a dent in North since Airtel is a big brand there. Reliance will have to ocme up with something big either in terms of Marketing or in terms of Packages.Here in Mumbai, most ppl don't even know that Airtel does something other then GSM.

if they can give me a faster connection at comparable prices, they have a customer in me. as long as it is a modem based connection not the one with a software based dialer!

Leaving Delhi everyone is running to Gurgaon 🙁 we still don't have airtel here

hmmn reliance offers 300kbps unlimited for 999 per month, thats obviously a better package than airtel's 256kbps unlimited one.

umm not good enough considering i get pretty decent speeds at night. and reliance's reliability is not a known commodity.

Status
Not open for further replies.