• Thread starter Thread starter badAssNet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,988
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Broadband
My Internet service has been down for the last 4 days and Reliance Broadband customer service would promise to get it rectified. Eventually I got really pissed and asked to talk to a manager. My Krishna came online and informed me that the problem is with Reliance and BMC as Reliance has not paid the rents and BMC has cut the service and they have no "ETR" aka ETA for the service to be up. Well so I figured that this is now not working for me. I am already fishing for another provider in the Mumbai murky waters.Apparently the Reliance Broadband service has had this problem earlier; Mr. Krishna told me so and this has been corroborated by this Forum and also my family informed me the same - I was traveling out of India and recollected the issue. Reliance and BMC have problems and all that Reliance really does is dig elsewhere and provide access. This is cheating in my opinion. If the company does not have a proper cable system, has rent issues or plain does not have the necessary infrastructure to provide a service, they should not sell the service. I may go to the consumer court for the loss of my opportunities and the time spent on call and still not having internet access.If there are other people in the Western suburbs facing this problem, please ping me and let us get together to file a case against Reliance.

Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you. Cheers, RCOMcare

RCOMCare, are you seriously considering alleviating my problems? Today is the 5th day of no Internet access. I am tired of your lies. But I'll give you my complaint number so that you can follow up. After all we Indians are eternal optimists and wish problems away.Complaint # 206219258

Now past 14 days no Internet (Bandra West - Metro broadband). Linu George ID - 365056067264 . Complaint # 205793719Till today no one has called me and no one informing me about it's service. Very poor from Reliance. I get always prompt call backs for bill payment though, but it's shocking that Reliance is the one not paying the bill ! RCOM answer please..................RCOM help!

17 days not out...no internet! Anyone out there for rectification................ Very poor customer service and Mr. Ambani should be ashamed of his horrible company service.

badAssNet said:
RCOMCare, are you seriously considering alleviating my problems? Today is the 5th day of no Internet access. I am tired of your lies. But I'll give you my complaint number so that you can follow up. After all we Indians are eternal optimists and wish problems away.Complaint # 206219258

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

RCOM Care
Linu said:
Now past 14 days no Internet (Bandra West - Metro broadband). Linu George ID - 365056067264 . Complaint # 205793719Till today no one has called me and no one informing me about it's service. Very poor from Reliance. I get always prompt call backs for bill payment though, but it's shocking that Reliance is the one not paying the bill ! RCOM answer please..................RCOM help!

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

RCOM Care

RCOM you are lying again. Today is 19th day and nothing has been resolved. I checked now 7:32 pm, Thursday and I am astounded with these lies of Reliance. It has not been resolved and I still have no internet. When will it be fixed and no ones knows my problems as everytime I have to explain it to your agents.No one called me today.
Cheers.

RCOMcare said:
Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOM Care

Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOM Care

RCOMcare said:
Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOM Care
RCOMCare,
Stop lying. You called and believe me I responded with a load of suggestions that went one ear and out the other. You all have the worst customer service and you tried to convince me that you all responded and tried to reach me. As a matter of fact you did reach out after the problem solved itself. You all do not call back a customer till you are sure that the customer will not shout back. But I will and every time.

Linu,
Would you care to join me to file a case against Reliance? It is time someone took them to court for failure to provide quality service.

And today my Internet again went down at 11:00 AM. I called the customer service to be told the standard lie by Girish that my complaint is on highest priority (ahem - I felt like Ambani his-self). Girish promised to have a Field Engineer call me back in an hour. Do you really I bought into it. NOPE. I called back after 2 hours and talked to Neha and then to Shiv Kumar (Neha's boss) and they both would give me the standard lie. I insisted on knowing the reason my net was down and after 38 minutes to conversation (mostly on 'hold') I was told that there is, GUESS WHAT?, a WIRE CUT. Awesome! Ain't it? Reliance Broadband Internet is down again in less than 2 weeks because of a WIRECUT and guess who must have done it this time. BMC of course.
Reliance, please pay the BMC rents and ask them not to cut your wires. I just need the internet to work so that I can work.

badAssNet said:
Brother my net started to work yesterday after 23 days and I have not checked today but write to this and call these people as when I did, it got fixed:
For further assistance, you may contact to wireline Appellate Authority on 18602002011 (Select language option and then option number 2 for Broadband/Wireline Assistance) from Monday to Saturday excluding 1st & 3rd Saturday and National Holidays between 9.30 am to 6.00 PM or write to him at RCOMWireline.AppellateWest@relianceada.com. Regards, Appellate Authority Mumbai

And today my Internet again went down at 11:00 AM. I called the customer service to be told the standard lie by Girish that my complaint is on highest priority (ahem - I felt like Ambani his-self). Girish promised to have a Field Engineer call me back in an hour. Do you really I bought into it. NOPE. I called back after 2 hours and talked to Neha and then to Shiv Kumar (Neha's boss) and they both would give me the standard lie. I insisted on knowing the reason my net was down and after 38 minutes to conversation (mostly on 'hold') I was told that there is, GUESS WHAT?, a WIRE CUT. Awesome! Ain't it? Reliance Broadband Internet is down again in less than 2 weeks because of a WIRECUT and guess who must have done it this time. BMC of course.
Reliance, please pay the BMC rents and ask them not to cut your wires. I just need the internet to work so that I can work.

Linu said:
Brother my net started to work yesterday after 23 days and I have not checked today but write to this and call these people as when I did, it got fixed:For further assistance, you may contact to wireline Appellate Authority on 18602002011 (Select language option and then option number 2 for Broadband/Wireline Assistance) from Monday to Saturday excluding 1st & 3rd Saturday and National Holidays between 9.30 am to 6.00 PM or write to him at RCOMWireline.AppellateWest@relianceada.com. Regards, Appellate Authority Mumbai
Good to know your net is up and working. Mine is not, again. I will call the appellate folks and see how far the wheels turn. I do not trust these guys as they are part of the Reliance empire too.

Reliance has a super awesome support. The closed my complaint without fixing the problem. I wonder what kind of support these people have. Really tired of these f#cki$g a$$e$.

Day 01Complaint No. 207017738Aug 06, 11:28 AM Girish - took complaint.01:07 PM Sapna - made promises and eventually kept me on hold for a long time when I insisted that I want to talk to her supervisor.01:30 PM Shiv Kumar - promised to have my internet connection fixed.11:30 PM Prashant - kept me on hold for 30 minutes and eventually I gave up.12:06 Aniket - filing a new complaint. says my complaint was closed. It is rather funny that Reliance closes complaints without fixing the issue.Day 02-03Complaint No. 207118559Aug 08, 2013 12:06 AM12:17 AM Aniket11:40 AM Sukanti - arranging a call back.4:48 PM Sukanti - did not get a call so I called and am told that their system is down. Vidya - Complaint No. 207152065Ujjawala - Applete takes another complaint and promised to have the problem fixed in 24 hours. Still waiting.Deepak from Reliance called at 6:20 PM and said my complaints are for phone and not for internet. I am really now pissed off at the way Reliance customer service handles the issues. They really do not understand that my internet is down. They file complaints for phone when my internet is down. Downright stupid. Seems like it was Deepak followed by Aniket who have made mistakes and I intend to file complaints about all these people.Day 04Complaint No. 3394586933Aug 09, 2013 10:25 AM Bhusan - complaint against customer support.Complaint No. 207178149Aug 09, 2013 10:46 AM Sunita from tech support took my call and has not been resolve the issue. Has created a new complaint.According to Sunita, There is no definite time frame to the issue to be resolved. The issue should be resolved from the server side by Reliance else a customer support will visit my site.Sunita says that a call will be made in the next 24 hours.I have asked to talk to a Supervisor.11:00 AM I finally talk to Kumar Gauda.Kumar Gauda promised to have call made to me before 3 PM to let me know if the problem can be resolved. If the problem is not resolved then he will have a senior level person call me and let me know what they are doing about it. This all is followed with the standard lie "And it will be on high priority". 🙂

And the saga continues.Got a call from Prashant from Reliance at 12:53 PM today. He informed me that the technical team will, "probably" resolve my Internet connect by tomorrow afternoon or evening. Well, I really like the lies from Reliance.I am talking to other service providers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.