• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,724

humayun

ISP
bsnl
this was the reply i got from customercare@relianceada.com

this was the email dispatched by me:-

is bigtv launched toady if launched tell me the source. and whats the price and channel list. reply. with your detail source that who told you that it has launched today.

still call center is telling it has not launched and no updates on the website and no confirmation form anybody ,

reply.

the reply i got within 3 to 4 hours this was the reply form reliance customer :-

Reliance Big TV has been launched at DAKC Mumbai. It will be available in market from 21st August.

don't blame me if this news is wrong because i got this reply form customer care.

rpely.

You will get everything bilal. Good :wall::wall::wall:

I think, previously this gentleman said "18th for commercial" and now he is saying "21st"LOL :rofl:- Lageraho...We can ask for a print screen but doesnt matter and dont bother to ask. Fake people, fake news. Naturally.

he is going crazy creating many posts ! But, Most of the people after seeing in TV, confirmed with local/head offices of BigTV and announced here that 'it will be on 15th' !As Icar said, may be the satellite issue may be delaying the launch !