Reliance BigTv customer care

• Thread starter Thread starter adi123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 8,949

adi123

ISP
Reliance
Hey...I think most of you guys are enjoying BIG TV with its DTH quality.But believe me, once you get the problem that is the end. There will be no one to handle it. The Customer Care which is present just taking complaints and not for anything else. You will never get your problem solved. Lets share the circumstances if you face problems and by God sake if your problem is resolve plz let us know so that it may help others. If anyone of you know bettter way to give complaint plz provide in the forum as it might be helpful for many guys who are infected with the BIGTV customer care. Lets find a medicine for BIGTV stinking CC

(Off-topic) I have a Broadband from Reliance..and its been 4 days.. But till now no resolution.. Just keep giving me service request number.. and do nothing..am waiting till tomorrow.. after that I'll give a request for disconnection.. :madness:

Hi Piyush,I think you wont be getting your connection disconnected as I am confident on CC with stinking care. Something has to be done for these fellows.This is just hitech robberry..taking money and then forget about the customer.We need to search for higher level of complaint either giving complaint to TRAI or anyother solutions. -adi