Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 235,131
I am keep saying this to every new thread or existing posts GUYS - DONT GET EXCITED They are also in a market to earn money (not for social service).I hope, they give us the cheapest but....... DONT GET EXCITED.ALL GOOD ONLY IF THEY DO AS THEY SAY or AS WE SEE IT NOW.Lets WAIT n WATCH for what they come out with.

I called up CC and spoke with them.., they said launch will be very soon... but refused to give any dates... infact they told me that nobody has the launch dates.. except high level decision makers🙂

I called up CC and spoke with them.., they said launch will be very soon... but refused to give any dates... infact they told me that nobody has the launch dates.. except high level decision makers🙂
Rcom to launch DTHCable and DTH viewers are set to get a wider choice, with Anil Ambani Group firm Reliance Communications expected services from Aug 15Press Trust Of India / New s

I was just looking at the BIG TV Offers and Packages page.
Just saw this..Design a TV experience that's all about you

Big TV is committed to provide the most robust entertainment services at maximum value to customers.

see this.. what ever BIG TV provides, it offers at maximum value ( does that mean maximum cost?)..

I think the author wrote "at maximum value" instead of "of maximum value". or he might be writing it rightly..
correct me.

The company is believed to have placed order for 5 million set- top boxes with Korean and Taiwanese vendors to meet its requirements in the first year.

Great. How much will they cost..

They may announce the cost, offers and packages on the launch date itself....:thumbsup:

believe me or not - the customer service really sucks. i registered 3 complaints in 1 week (for lots of problems i am facing) and none of them who visited really interested to replace with a new STB. always making reasons and like other companies- trying to make us fool and just wanting 1 thing from us - "sign on a complaint resolved case". next time - i am not going to sign till i get a new STB. period. Guys, i am telling you for a good purpose - dont buy immediately even after launch. they still have few things to be resolved and it wont let you watch a tv without any hassles. buy after 1-2 months only. dont buy immediately. trust me, if u want or u may regret after u buy it.

So the news of 15th August launch appears to be only another rumour. :wall:The Hindu, which also reported the news was careful enough to say that "the launch date of 15th August was however not confirmed by BIG TV personnel when contacted".:redface:

now big tv people had disclosed their rates,two different zones north,and south.South rates are more comparative.four stater package, 8 regional package and 10 al la carte channels, free period ranging from 3 to 18 months, customer can create his own package.3 month locking period for package choose d, 6 month lock in period for sports channel package channel packages are more flexible and stb are asset of company

now big tv people had disclosed their rates,two different zones north,and south.South rates are more comparative.four stater package, 8 regional package and 10 al la carte channels, free period ranging from 3 to 18 months, customer can create his own package.3 month locking period for package choose d, 6 month lock in period for sports channel package channel packages are more flexible and stb are asset of company
Good thinking!:thumbsup:
No use of such news without source!😛

So the news of 15th August launch appears to be only another rumour. :wall:The Hindu, which also reported the news was careful enough to say that "the launch date of 15th August was however not confirmed by BIG TV personnel when contacted".:redface:

15th passed and no launch!