Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 235,119

pondpaka

ISP
BSNL
Reliance Blue Magic DTH will be launched by the end of this year. The monthly cost for taking Reliance Blue Magic will be around Rs.500/-

source please!

maybe getting all the necessary equipments, technology, dealership network would take time?

Does anybody know whether DTH in India is supposed to be provided only to Residential Customers or they can be provided to Business Customers like Hotels, Hospitals etc as well.

Yes dth is offering Business packs for business customers, offices, Hotels, hospital etc. and right now dishtv is providing that service. I have ssen this in my office and also in hotels as well .

hi their is any new news about bigtv,please replyi think reliance can change the dth on their own way.ts are making money only,,,,they dont care about customres so as dishtv what is hell ,the lifestyl gold packages...means if u want to watch 9x,bindass u supp to pay extra,,,trai should look in this matter

I dont see any Packages offered for Business customers like Hotels etc. In USA they charge the Hotels based on the Rooms in the Hotel and the Channel the hotel wants to offer.
I dont find any of the Packages on the »DishTV - India's first DTH Entertainment Digital Picture and Satellite TV Services India website.
Pls direct me to any links if anybody has more information related to this.

Yes dth is offering Business packs for business customers, offices, hotels, hospital etc. and right now dishtv is providing that service. I have ssen this in my office and also in hotels as well .

Seems big tv has some more channels in big tv exclusive channels on TP - 12.563 GHz. Also Zee regional channels also added. Still missing Zee TV bouquet + sports channels..

yes they hv added all major bouquets in india except sun .....now there are having around 150 channels..........

:yahoo:dear all,Buy big tv u will get all channels in day 1 of launch dont wait for a long time like, dish,tata,,sun,,,they are coming with good price also,,,:thumbsup: