Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 235,128
BIG TV.. remember first impression would be the best impression. !!!

First impression would be the last impression!!!
Now you have my first impression of an idiot and looks like it will remain that way.

Does anybody know whether DTH in India is supposed to be provided only to Residential Customers or they can be provided to Business Customers like Hotels, Hospitals etc as well.

Yes, DTH in any commercial organisation is legal and is no breach of any law. It is approved by TRAI.

I am professionally catering some clients on digital DTH network.
For any further information, please feel free to contact me amrish308 gmail.com.

As a genuine professional and member, all my advises are free of charge!!

Best regards,
Amrish Sharma 09650679666

Reliance Blue Magic DTH will be launched by the end of this year. The monthly cost for taking Reliance Blue Magic will be around Rs.500/-

Hi, Now I am using local cable connection for my TV.
Every day 5 to 10 munits cable disconnection, my favorite channel cancel, I am faceing this type of problems.
Till last mont the rental chages per month was Rs 150, From january on wards they are asking for Rs 200.

I am from bangalore. My favorite channels are All Hinid news & Sports & Hindi movies.
I want to cancel my cable connection and thinking for DTH or big TV or Tata Sky.

Please advice me which one good (cheap & Best) for me.
Please advice me a yearly plan. (I want to pay once for 1 Year).

If possiable please provide me the comparison list betweenl all sevice providers available in banglaore.