Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
BIG TV launches Express Service to address customer queries within 2 hours

----------

BIG TV, the DTH arm of Reliance ADA Group, is launching Premium Express Service across India. This is an unique after-sales service initiative from BIG TV with the primary objective to cut down market response time. BIG TV’s Premium Express Service is launched with a promise of addressing customer queries and resolve customer problems within 2 hours. The company has launched this service in select cities and town, but plans to roll it out across India soon.

This is good if it really works!! However I am really unsure of.Reliance is known of bad after sale service.Most of the companies lose customer satisfaction because they dont concentrate on their after sales service. A fine e.g. is Hero Honda.Airtel has set standards in this area.

They should rather fixing their following issues -[1] STB hanging[2] STB Ver.2 humming noise[3] Slow menu changing[4] Big logo of BIG TV[5] Smoother iNteractive and iServices[6] Frequent software update for critical issues[7] Frequent channel updates (more ch addition)If they do this, they should not start premium service. (if less complaints will generate, they can tackle them with existing network itself)BUT - they started because they feel - [1] we cannot do anything more than what we did till now with STB and software [2] lets at least provide service (if we cant provide good product) to existing customers to retain before they kick us off the market (with so many DTH players and forthcoming Videocon)If they can read this - they can do a miracle in coming 3-4 months (if they really want to make MORE money out of this venture)

@design... : I strongly believe ,reliance got lot of old stocks of hyundai model-1 stb.the newest firmware seems to work excellent with model-1.So?BY delaying firmware update for model-2(UEC ,small stb) and newest model-3 stbs ,they can clear the old stocks.When I subscribed to Big dth ,I was handled a january 2008 written hyundai box(I changed it due to lot of problems-incl hanging).So ,After this stocks will be finished ,expect STB-2 updates. 😉

I am keep changing my STB. I am using 6th one right now (in 8 months period). Sometimes i feel lazy to complaint else i would have scored more 🙂 lol