Reliance Big TV DTH HD DVR - First Impressions

• Thread starter Thread starter gilpa123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 38,272
Even Star Cricket HD has ads. Remember - not just promos, its Tata Docomo & IBM already!

Actually its disgusting that Star Cricket HD is capable of showing Ads , but not capable of showing pre and post match events.

Thats why, this was the first time i subscribed to it & the last time as well. If they give me money to buy it, still i wud prefer to have pre/post match shows. Coz the advantage of less ads has already gone.

Thats why, this was the first time i subscribed to it & the last time as well. If they give me money to buy it, still i wud prefer to have pre/post match shows. Coz the advantage of less ads has already gone.

This is useless than, the only reason myself or most others were considering HD STB is because of all Ad Free channels

This is all bcoz of the weak policies of TRAI. They never bother to interfare into DTH Industry much. We should all complain TRAI about Chanels showing Ad inspite of being promoted that they will be ad free.

@ madhusudhan....

Actually Only Star Cricket HD & Movies Now HD show ads. Otherwise Star Plus HD, Star Movies HD, Star Gold HD, Star World HD, dont show any sort of ads & they are worth it. And the PQ, AQ of Star Plus HD, Star Movies HD is JUST AWESOME! I didnt used to watch too many English movies, but this channel has got me watching these movies.

Then Nat Geo HD, Discovery HD & Travel XP HD, ESPN HD dont show ads. But they do show their own promos in between. So technically u cant escape breaks!

----------

@ Mascot......

As we were discussing yesterday, TRAI is just a barking dog, which cant bite. It doesnt have the power to bite.

I too feel that Star Plus HD is having best PQ among all HD Channels and Sound Quality of Star Movies HD is superb.