Reliance Big TV DTH Advantages & Disadvantages

• Thread starter Thread starter yatnika.me
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 16,177
i paid just 1990 in my reliance outlet.... since i am frm south india, i got lot of launch offer ....... now i am getting all the channels (xcept english cinema hall) for one year 🙂Done fulllll year) .... just think of south starter pack alone(but now i am getting all the packs in big tv for 1 year) which costs RS.175, now calculate for 12 months (175 * 12 = 2100) .... but i paid just 1990 (including stb and dish) [😀] ....... picture quality and sound is gr888888888............ i am very much proud to hav big tv on my "BIG TV" ... :thumbsup:frenzzz i got 1 doubt ....... Cartoon network(some cartoons) comes many lang choice like hindi, tamil, telugu etc... but my STB shows only two options (english & hindi) but where is tamil and telugu?????

Thats nice..even i am very much happy with BIg tv subscription, after so many years of cable tv, finally i got something better and value of my money:thumbsup:

i paid just 1990 in my reliance outlet.... since i am frm south india, i got lot of launch offer ....... now i am getting all the channels (xcept english cinema hall) for one year 🙂Done fulllll year) .... just think of south starter pack alone(but now i am getting all the packs in big tv for 1 year) which costs RS.175, now calculate for 12 months (175 * 12 = 2100) .... but i paid just 1990 (including stb and dish) [😀] ....... picture quality and sound is gr888888888............

i am very much proud to hav big tv on my "BIG TV" ... :thumbsup:

frenzzz i got 1 doubt ....... Cartoon network(some cartoons) comes many lang choice like hindi, tamil, telugu etc... but my STB shows only two options (english & hindi) but where is tamil and telugu?????

The billing has not been started yet, once it does you will get only the channels you subscribed to! If you don't believe me, confirm it with the Customer Care.

The billing has not been started yet, once it does you will get only the channels you subscribed to! If you don't believe me, confirm it with the Customer Care.

thatz no problem..... i like star movies and all music channels .... and thatz been included in Rs.175 south starter itself..... 😛😛