Reliance 3G Tablet based on Google Android 2.3

• Thread starter Thread starter pothi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 9,316
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally experienced this Tab yesterday and its worth to purchase at a price of Rs 12999. Though accelorator was bit slow and camera is of 2MP, but still Tab is powered with Android 2.3 and huge quantity of apps are pre-installed.(Most of them are google apps 😛 )

A closer look at Reliance 3G Tab - Latest Mobile Phone & Mobiles Reviews | Features in India

Yeah, I saw about this Reliance Tablet in the newspaper.The price seems ok.

ZTE... Chinese, hence scary!

IMIO, most of Indian telecom network is on Chinese made equipment... ZTE, Huawei... Scary???

Dell android smartphones in india are made by ZTE. and as dakiya said, pretty much all the networking hardware we use in india is probably chinese. and of course. a lot of branded stuff is in the end manufactured in china. all the cheapo tablets you see in the indian market would probably be rebranded shit from zte. the company happens to be one of the largest mobile phone seller in india through OEM route.

not to mention the equipment like switches boards etc etc... most of them are chinese... 🙁

#1. Its a Huawei relabeled product.#2. Its cheap and its low end. Comparing it to a 30-40k worth tablets is moronic. Whoever made this ad overlooked the fact that its the people with good amount of common sense will lol at the ad.#3. Apple put samsung into trouble and now its after motorola xoom. Should 1 be surprised if Huawei is in the list?I asked a media sample from the person who sent me an invitation 2 hours before it started (which I couldn't go). No reply yet. No prize for guessing why 😛.

Status
Not open for further replies.