Reliance 3G Tablet based on Google Android 2.3

• Thread starter Thread starter pothi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 9,315
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me or the reliance tablet did not respond to swipe action at 0:22?
I guess a video is played in the tab and it's being presented as if someone is using it. 😉

heh. or they are superimposing the video during the editing process. in any case, it was pretty stupid to let that it appear in the final ad.

Airtel (made by Beetel -divsion of Bharti) has launched 7inch tab @ Rs 9999.Fryo and not not up gradeable ( unlike Reliance 2.3) But processor 1Gb compared to 800 mhz of Reliance.Just for On the road browsing (with 7") is ok I think.I doubt any of these batteries will run longer than 3-4 hours of continous browsing. Even Nexus -s lasts only 4-5 hours of browsing.

if anyone want to unlock their tab and use others sim in it.........call me 09932650450 i can unlock it in 5 second

if anyone want to unlock their tab and use others sim in it.........call me 09932650450 i can unlock it in 5 second

Hey Samrat Singha, what is your methodology to unlock?? I am ready to pay , but I need it unlocked first.

Hey Samrat Singha, what is your methodology to unlock?? I am ready to pay , but I need it unlocked first.

ok.just call me 09932650450..........i will unlock ur tab remotly in 5 sec then u pay me.........agree???????

Status
Not open for further replies.