• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 34,300
Status
Not open for further replies.
congo.. so what r the steps?

1. 20 rs 3g
2.use it up fully
3. then rechrg with 5 or 51( those recrg which is only done by ussd or sms),, btw i no the sms codes.. wat r the ussd codes for 5 and 51??

First step is right.But,when it comes to using all 25mb's-be careful!Don't use up everything-leave at least 1 to 2 mb,so that the 20Rs scheme remains(because if you use up 25mb's you revert to pay per use plan) active while you perform the 3rd step.Ussd code for 5 is *123*005# and for 51 is *123*051#.That's it.Enjoy!

Ok!If 29 works 99 should also work,but I still think there is only two steps involved;that's some speed you are getting.I get a maximum of 2.5mbps in bihar.I did a speed test at midday and here is what I got.:confuse:
https://www.speedtest.net:urock::urock:

no mate...i forgot to tell you that Rs. 29 recharge wasn't done via E-Recharge.....i took a Rs. 29 Scratch card from reliance cust. care

no mate...i forgot to tell you that Rs. 29 recharge wasn't done via E-Recharge.....i took a Rs. 29 Scratch card from reliance cust. care

You are absolutely right,I went to so many retailers and no one even knew that there is a 29 rupee gprs pack.For the same price there is a night pack which I wasn't aware of.Nobody wants to do the 29 rupee recharce,because they don't know how to do it.I called up customer care,and they said ask the retailer to recharge with a message-''Net Pack",but none of these blockheads can get it done.And I can't find paper voucher anywhere around here.So,I am using aircel 3g right now;3GB for 98Rs.With 3G speed -the only problem is aircel uses traffic shaping on torrents-so,you can't get more than 1kbps on torrents.

aircel uses traffic shaping on torrents-so,you can't get more than 1kbps on torrents.

omg height of caps lol

You certainly need to configure your torrent client, most probably there is something wrong with it. They blocking P2P could be possible though.Aircel 3G? They were too poor to get a license for Delhi.

You certainly need to configure your torrent client, there is something wrong with it. They blocking P2P could be possible though.
Aircel is too poor to get a license for Delhi.

Actually,I tried everything,for aircel had not subjected their 3G signals to activation and deactivation before the official launch.So,for more than a month I used it just by switching to 3G mode on my data card.During this period I tried everything-even tunneling torrent data through ssh shells,randomizing ports on my torrent client and allowing encrypted connection-but,I still couldn't get more than 10kbps.Aircel is pathetic,no wonder they didn't bother for Delhi.

Try using Aircel 3G with 2G gprs packs.It's quite easy.I will test reliance later.

No aircel here in chandigarh.......😛

Talk about 3G speed less than 2G speed. My download speed is less than my upload speed.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Must be some technical snag.Test again after few minutes and got

Reliance has blocked the 5 Rs & 51 Rs Recharge through USSD/ SMS. Been trying to recharge without any 3g pack being active but EDGE pack not getting activated.

466 kbps speed available in kolkata if you use BSNL 2G....AND at Rs 98 only with 2 GB USAGE....SO ENJOY BSNL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.