Reliance 3G speed less than 2G speeds.... :(

• Thread starter Thread starter akm2515
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 34,297
Status
Not open for further replies.
wrks for me neither... the moment u rechrg with a 2g pack irrespective of u hav rechrged with 3g pack or not u will b capped to 64 kbps=8kBps... waisted 20+29 bucks ... 3g+2g rechrg as i hav done... so party is done guys.. no more cheap 3g....

I gave you a brief guide for a reason. Nuff said.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

waisted 20+29 bucks ... 3g+2g rechrg as i hav done... so party is done guys.. no more cheap 3g....

You are on the same boat.

arey dudes... why u wasted rs99 for 2g wala plan? u should have told our forum user-"identity" . He does a free recharge for 2.5gb plan for rs 99.. there is a post too for tht, free recharge of rs.99 for 2.5gb.. just waste ur money on 3g activation and ask him to recharge for ur free 2.5gb. i wil paste the link in sometime

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

https://broadband.forum/reliance-communications/65246-get-reliance-99-recharge-mobile/10/

Rs 99 recharge is not giving 3G speeds now

I am facing the same problem as you mate...and the cap thing is also true I 've a software- mobile data monitoring application(mdma),which clearly shows the download and upload cap.Earlier download cap was around 8000 kbps now it's only 64.

Everybody.... Read very carefully, coz we'll get cheap 3G now,,,,1) recharge with rs 292) recharge with sms...send MBB20 to 51111....20rs will be d:irock:😡educted from your balanceAnd your 500mb will become 25mb3) now again recharge with 29 rsU will get 500mb + 3g speeds:irock:

Everybody.... Read very carefully, coz we'll get cheap 3G now,,,,
1) recharge with29
2) recharge with sms...send MBB20 to 51111....20rs will be d:irock:😡educted from your balance
And your 500mb will become 25mb
3) now again recharge with 29

U will get 500mb + 3g speeds
:irock:

tried and tested or just posting ?? evrybdy has tested frst 3g rechrg and then 2g recrhg/// waht is this 2g-3g-2g funda???

as fas as i no th moment u rechrg with a 2g pack u r capped...

Everybody.... Read very carefully, coz we'll get cheap 3G now,,,,
1) recharge with rs 29
2) recharge with sms...send MBB20 to 51111....20rs will be d:irock:😡educted from your balance
And your 500mb will become 25mb
3) now again recharge with 29 rs

U will get 500mb + 3g speeds
:irock:

You don't need to do 2g-3g-2g step-it's a bit too elaborate.Here is what I did to remove my 64kbps cap,first,I did MBB20 to 51111-that debited 20Rs from my balance for 25mb data and one day validity(this is cheapest 3g plan on reliance).I used up 20mb and I got the cap removed(getting maximum speed of 2.3mbps), then I did *123*005# ,cos I was just checking if it works or not.Now 5 Rs 2G plan got activated-to make sure I confirmed gprs balance on #367;it was 500 something that means 50mb plan is active.Now started surfing to see if the cap was imposed again,but it wasn't I am still getting 3G speed.So this worked for me in two steps only(3g-2g).

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Rs 99 and 29 are done only through E-recharge.And 51 and 5Rs plans are done via ussd or sms,I wonder if this has something to do the cap thing being applied ,cos I had activated 51Rs plan twice a week ago and used up all the data I got at 3G speed.But,when I did Rs 99 via ERecharge the 64kbps cap appeared from nowhere.

[*] :ashamed:
[/list]

This is the main issue, earlier when we were doing recharge via that online PIN code thing,we were getting 3G speeds on the 99 mobile net pack.Now if we do a top up through dealer for the Rs 99 GPRS pack the speeds are capped at 8 kByte/s

I suspect the difference lies in the way these recharges are done,kind of like-ERecharge and USSD or SMS.But,still needs to be verified.I'll take one risk.

Ok!If 29 works 99 should also work,but I still think there is only two steps involved;that's some speed you are getting.I get a maximum of 2.5mbps in bihar.I did a speed test at midday and here is what I got.:confuse:
https://www.speedtest.net:urock::urock:

congo.. so what r the steps?1. 20 rs 3g 2.use it up fully3. then rechrg with 5 or 51( those recrg which is only done by ussd or sms),, btw i no the sms codes.. wat r the ussd codes for 5 and 51??

Status
Not open for further replies.