• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,719
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajuwaste

ISP
Airtel
Hi Friends,I am looking to buy reliance net connect broadband+ card.I have few doubts what is the actual speed of the device.My office in coimbatore(tamilnadu) but my residence(hear the tower is netconnect 1x) belongs to tiruppur district my place is in the middle of two districts.How do u know whether they classify me for usage for example there are two plans in postpaid one is 10gb (citywide),5gb(nationwide) for the price of Rs.1099.I could not understand full implication of the term city limit.How do I know the tower belongs to my house area whether this city or that city. Because it is in between two cities.Which one to go prepaid or postpaid,I could not understand why they are charging much for prepaid (5gb Rs.1210) since we are paying the amount before we use but in postpaid we are going to pay after use.Today one person from reliance and showed me demo I got only 500kbps speed in my office ? but they are telling speed is maximum 2.4 mbps.All the plan tariff and device cost are inclusive of tax?.Are they trustable in counting usage data.

One more doubt is what is the billing cycle period for broadband +,in prepaid scheme they are giving the offer "FREE data usage of 10 GB valid for a period of 30 days".Suppose if they activate my connection today then the free usage up to 10th of this month (assuming billing cycle period is 11 of this month to 10 of the next month) or up-to 30th of this month (30 days valid as per their announcement).

@ rajuwaste...y r u calculating billing cycle for prepaid???Prepaid will give u 10 gb download for 1st month (30 days)bills r only generated for post paid !!!🙂

@ rajuwaste...
y r u calculating billing cycle for prepaid???
Prepaid will give u 10 gb download for 1st month (30 days)
bills r only generated for post paid !!!🙂

Hi dude,
Thank you for your reply.My query related to both prepaid and post paid and I want to choose the best option for my usage whether it is prepaid or postpaid.

You can opt for any of them depending on your usage.With postpaid your bill wud be generated every month irrespective of you using it or not !!!So if your not going to use it frequently you can opt for prepaid which enables you to simply recharge it & use it whenever you need it cause it comes with some lifetime validity.I had looked into both options before purchasing my data card & went for postpaid cause no online recharge facility is available & once the usage of the voucher is over the net would stop working,whereas in postpaid i will be charged at 50p/mb for extra usage.So instead of locating some one to recharge it I went for postpaid.But i heard we can convert it to prepaid or vice-versa anytime we want,so all the options are available with reliance whereas Tata doesn't have prepaid :huh:So select either pre or post according to your usage.:urock:

Status
Not open for further replies.