register.mtnl.net.in page changed?

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 64,030
oops i was so xcited that i created new topic without seein this..anyways its still pathetic as we cant see previous month's history

you guys can open register.mtnl.net.in?its not opening for me, neither is datafox updating. 🙁

not opening now. but new link as above is opening.but when i try to login it says:Error...Error...could not get data...please try later... null

yes the above link is opening, but i cant login.this is what i get: Error...Error...could not get data...please try later... null

I opened the above new link and logged in and viewed my data, earlier page was better, this one is just more cleaner....No previous months session....

Heard MTNL is out of ports in mumbai, one of my friends wanted to apply without modem and still he was told MTNL has stopped issuing new connections till they upgrade, try after 1 or 1and half month for new connection.....

yes response to ADSL was overwhelming much much higher than expected. that too considering that ppl dont trust MTNL for services, it being govt company.

people didnt trust mtnl when they announced their broadband service including me. but just see what happened later, mtnl proved everybody wrong and they are now providing the best service(ofcourse leave the customer service part away 😛).i just hope all government sectors start improving in the same manner. 🙂

viralbug, with MTNL one hardly needs to make use of the customer care. Its pretty good 🙂

^ yup thats true. 😀in 2 years, i have not once called the customer care for a problem. 😀 :yahoo:

^ Not the case with me. I have to call the CC at least twice in a month. But it certainly has lessened since I joined this forum.

In my case when i click on the old link it redirects me to the new 1, has any 1 noticed that the 'Balance Usage (MB)' with a negative sign, @ first glance I got a shock but when I saw the 'Current Month Usage (MB)' I realised that this was a typical govt style of operating (ie make every thing difficult) & still no view of the previous months usage. The old page was BAD this IS EVEN WORSE. Trust MTNL to do this. :ashamed::ashamed: