register.mtnl.net.in page changed?

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 64,032
lol it shows that i have used 120 mb and 903 mb remaining for the month(im on 590nu).the new page is really fast, but it looks really dumb. 😛they've also removed all that gaming thing from the page.

yea i too noticed site loads very fast and even browsing is fast on it

The Link You've Mentioned is for Mumbai users onlyplease specify an delhi alternative new link for register.bol.net.in.Help Me

if u r not getting new link automatically then there is no alternative link.i.e. for delhi there is no change in link.

hey i just noticed that they have counted 1gb as 1024 mb. 🙂has it been like this for some time? i really dont know because its been ages i had been to their webpage. but i do know the last time i saw, they counted 1gb as 1000 mb.

it was always counted as 1024 mb when i had NU.

Dear Sir
In you thread you.ve mentioned about the change of the link 'register.mtnl.net.in' this is for the MUMBAI users only.
Even the DELHI link 'register.bol.net.in' is not working and I suppose that it has also been changed so do any one of you know the new link as an replacement for 'register.bol.net.in'.
Help ME

register.bol.net.in doesnt work 80% of the times esp in the beginning and ending of the month.Nothing new

they should have informed us via MAIL ....... as v get all those crappy mail alerts from them ..........i wont enter my details until i get a confirmation ...........& previous month usage should also b included 4 atleast few days ..........

i thought of some1 HACKED MTNL site & collecting data .......... @ right time [month end] ..........

yes at first even i thought so.. but then site cant remain being in hacked state for 5 days