Register For Games And Video Conf

Suraj

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jan 28, 2005
B) right so anybody tried these new features....they are offerin some free trial period it seems

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
I tried to register for 4 day trial of Games on Demand but it gets stuck while registering.But got a email from India Games about registration confirmation.Will try the service and post review soon!

sanke1

Regulars
Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
games offer seems to do with mobile games and all.page doesnt clearly explain anything :angry: so all in all seem to be useless offers by mtnl su****s to make more profitUSELESS :angry: :angry:

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
^^^no dear u can download full games on PC and the downloads won be counted in ur data usage. Unfortunately I am not able to Login after registering. Why dont MTNL fix everything before launching new things.The site is not at all helpful and not even informative....

chicmagnet

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
ya that`s why they offerin free trial run for now ;)

http://web1.mtnl.net.in/triband/games/games.html

a little more info there..

wat i wanna know is.... HM if i`m registered with the gaming service..... i can download full games for free ;) . and also get to keep em for as long as i wish to?

also it says...
# All downloads during gaming session for downloads and playing under gaming username(xxxxxxx@games) will be free and will not be added in Triband usage account.

hmmm.. so basically. if i register for the gaming service.. and download whole day... and not play games... it would not count ?? :p

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
hehe waise, i don think that the mtnl ppl wud be dumb enough to put pirated games, but if by a meagerly chance they did then it wud be fun to watch mtnl get sued :D :D :p :p :p

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
MTNL people are quick to reply to emails! Within hours they replied to me and resolved my login issue.Initially we have to download the GoD software from that site (around 4 or 4.5 MB), with that GoD software whatever games u download are not counted in the MB usage.But all surfing on that site and downloading of GoD software is counted in our data usage.Good to use for FREE :p, I am downloading my first game... :)

sanke1

Regulars
Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
aabe i downloaded the game Freelancer and 150 MB download showed up in my usage on register site me mad, me pissed :angry: