• Thread starter Thread starter xmen360
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,514

xmen360

Regular
ISP
bsnl
Hi, I had the UL900 plan for the past one year and recently last month I changed to H500combo. When I had applied for UL900 plan I deposited 900 bucks.Now when I changed to H500C they didnt asked me for a deposit and told me it was not required. So I kept quiet.But when the bill came next month it charged 900 (for that months 900UL rent) and 500 as deposit.That is fine for me.BUt what about the 900 which I had deposited when applying for the ul900 ?? Today I called up the CSC and the woman on the other end told me that the 900 will be given back to me when I close the connection meaning when I close my Phone connection !! what the F**** !! My question is in that case why cant they just take the 500 from the 900 and add it as a deposit towards the H500C plan and adjust the remaining 400 in the next bill ...so that the next bill will be 400 less... ???

go to the nearest csc and tell them... or go to the commercial officer !! they will help you out.. i dont think u need to pay another 500 to change the plan. total rubbish !! you can verywell tell them to disconnect the connection and get a new connection.. !!!!!

I did that ... They said they will refund the deposit when the connection is closed.. They also told me that incase I change my plan again to UL900 (or 750) then they will adjust the said amount there ... ANyways thanks for the reply...

cancel n get new connection.. as there is no installation charges !! what the hell !!