Regarding new BSNL FTTH Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi2212
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,666
ISP
BSNL bharat fiber
I'm currently on Rs 799 Fiber value plan ,but i checked online and the plans seems to have changed in December,Now 799 plan offers 1000gb fup and free OTT apps.But I checked on the selfcare portal but my plan is still shown as Fiber value with the old 3.3 Tb FUP.Since the old plan is discontinued,shouldnt I have the new plan with OTTs ? Do i need to contact BSNL to switch to that plan ?
Any help would be appreciated

It may be only for new connections bro. Check with BSNL. You can tell them to upgrade you to that plan in their systems.

Fiber Value has 2 Variants :
  • One that you are currently having 100 Mbps with 3.3TB FUP
  • Another recently launched Fiber Value OTT with 1TB FUP ,but it includes OTT Apps.

To change to new plan ,u have to contact BSNL.

Last edited:
Interesting, wasn't aware of this, I am currently on the older Super Star 1 plan @ Rs 779 with just Hotstar, 1000 GB. Makes sense to change to the Rs 799 plan by paying Rs 20 extra and get the free OTT plans.

Will submit a plan change request.

The CinemaPlus link above doesn't seem to work for me. Throws an error.

0G6deG0.png

I should add that BSNL now seems to be offering Hotstar Super with these 799/999 plans, and Hotstar Super is the ad-supported mid-tier plan, as opposed to Hotstar Premium, which is ad-free and offers even more.

If someone is on one of the older plans, without Hotstar or any OTT addons, then it can be done online through the above link, if its works for your area, or by contacting BSNL (over email should work). Check the link below for details about the latter.

@MrGordon

@dkdhanda8 Ads are not the lone difference. There are other differences between Hotstar Super and Premium also, about which I mentioned earlier. For people using those features it may not make sense to downgrade as such.

Ok guys i changed the plan 😀 but I could only log into Hotstar as of now,yupptvscope isn't showing any plans as subscribed and i couldn't log into zee5 or sonyliv