regarding download manager

• Thread starter velu05
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 5,706
V

velu05

hello alli dont know how to use the download manager if the download ticket is reservedsites like link-removed,link-removed etcis there any way to schedule the download for those sitesbye ;)

St0le

St0le

The Funny One
ISP
MTNL
nope! unless u can get the premium service enabled! there is a crack for link-removed.de which can give u premium service....i think u can google for it! :)EDIT : U cant Pause Downloads eithor...

V

velu05

Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2006, 08:32 PM
nope! unless u can get the premium service enabled! there is a crack for link-removed.de which can give u premium service....i think u can google for it! :)

EDIT : U cant Pause Downloads eithor...
[snapback]39228[/snapback]
[/quote]

what abt link-removed site

St0le

St0le

The Funny One
ISP
MTNL
same dood! its same...both are not DirectLink Uploaders...they want u to see their ads for 30 seconds before u get to download anything...if u dont want to u have to pay!i am not aware of a crack for link-removed...maybe there is one...i reaally cant say! :p

V

velu05

Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2006, 09:06 PM
same dood! its same...both are not DirectLink Uploaders...they want u to see their ads for 30 seconds before u get to download anything...if u dont want to u have to pay!

i am not aware of a crack for link-removed...maybe there is one...i reaally cant say! :p
[snapback]39238[/snapback]
[/quote]

thts nice of u stole

i had lots of doubts in using download manger since i m new to that
if possible give me ur email id we can chat

i dont know how to use the proxy server in download manager
can we chat abt tht in the messenger
send me a pm

Last edited by a moderator:
St0le

St0le

The Funny One
ISP
MTNL
err...u cant pm nor recive any...discuss ur problem here...it might help others who might have same problems ...thats why we call it a public forum..:p (in other words no email id!)which dwmanager are u using? i use the leechget so, unless ur using the same one...i am not ur guy! :) why u wanna a use a proxy server?

V

velu05

Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2006, 09:42 PM
err...u cant pm nor recive any...
discuss ur problem here...it might help others who might have same problems ...thats why we call it a public forum..:p (in other words no email id!)

which dwmanager are u using? i use the leechget so, unless ur using the same one...i am not ur guy! :)
why u wanna a use a proxy server?
[snapback]39245[/snapback]
[/quote]

i m using free download manager(thts the name)
i think it is similar to tht
anyway i downloded the leechget2005 too.....
tellme briefly how u will schedule for the link-removed sites

St0le

St0le

The Funny One
ISP
MTNL
afaik , u cant! schedule from link-removed.com...u can schedule only directlinks...u know like http://somecrap.com/crap.mp3

link-removed,require u to visit a webpage where ur given a ticket by the server...

EDIT: Stop quoting my posts....its obvious ur talking to me...use the fastreply!
to download directlink files..
in the "extras" goto download timer...set the ttime...keep all the files u need to be downloaded in the download quue in PAUSE State...minmize and wait fo it..:)

i think this should work?

V

velu05

i downloaded the leechgetbut i dont know how to scheduletellme

V

velu05

i found thtin rapid share if u dont want to wait in the queue means here is the waydownload link-removed Link Grab Helper v1.0 it will do

St0le

St0le

The Funny One
ISP
MTNL
i cant find it?if it can there are 5 steps that THEY mention try them...i have no idea what they are talking abut...since u will have to TYPE the 3 letters?! its not exactly automatic?

V

velu05

yeah u r rightdid u find anything relate to thtwhts the purpose of tht applhow u downloading without rapid share n meagaupload

P

powdermonkey

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
You posted this in wrong section!
That app is crap! I can wait for 45-50 sec.
btw, There are other ways too!
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2006, 08:32 PM
nope! unless u can get the premium service enabled! there is a crack for link-removed.de which can give u premium service....i think u can google for it! :)