Regarding Airtel Xstream router.

• Thread starter Thread starter sunny919
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,282
ISP
BSNL
So today I booked Aiterl Xstream fiber, asked them about which device they would be providing. They told me Sercomm or Richerlink, not sure about either of them. Are they comparable in quality and performance to the ZTE and Nokia models that they were providing customers before? Which of the two would you guys suggest that I get. Thanks in advance.

dont take sercomm sh!t

Sercomm is the choice if you are planning to use it as a dumb ONU and bridge it with your main router.
That's what I did.
Sercomm models don't allow disabling of WIFI but with a simple Inspect element trick, you can disable it permanently.

Last edited:
Actually. I am planning on using the Airtel provided ONT for the meantime as my primary wifi router, will add an AX router down the line but that would be a fair few months away. I guess I should have mentioned that in my original post.

@sunny919 I think your post has already received responses. I'll add my 2p here and advise you to try getting a Nokia if possible. They run rock stable without issues. Now, what other questions do you have?