Rediff Shopping Deals & Discount Coupons

srk006

Regulars
ISP
BB Home Combo UL 750 & MTS MBlaze
I wanted to buy an item from Rediff. But since this is the first time i am using rediff shopping i was concerned about the sellers and the product. Anybody on the forum had a previous experience shopping with rediff. Please reply soon as i have to get it immediately. 🙂Thanks

i have shopped at rediff.com for few times. bought a sling bag, t-shirts,etc... their service is good. once upon a time, there is COD facility for my city. they have sent my college bag through courier and took the cash at the time of delivery. another time, sent cheque for payment of purchase. after realisation of cheque, the product reached me within one week :thumbsup: 😀 at present, cod facility is there for big cities only(mumbai,chennai,delhi,hyderabad,etc). anyway, what you wanna buy? see the feedback power of seller before buying 😉

i once bought an over priced nikkar from their store. it reached my place safe and sound.

I wanna buy a mobile.. The seller has just 90% recommendation.. That was my concern. .Is there any buyer guarantee like we have in ebay?

Cash on delivery should be good enough for most . Rediff is reliable

I wanna buy a mobile.. The seller has just 90% recommendation.. That was my concern. .Is there any buyer guarantee like we have in ebay?
there is no such point indicated in rediff shopping

Bought 8 products so far. The perfume i got was some fake shit. Rediff didnt even wanna hear what i had to say. So i mailed it back to them, and said "***************************". Was worth 2800. Sigh. But the other 7 products had no issues with them. Decided never to buy perfumes in india.... and ciggarettes... and Chivas.

Rs 150 off on minimum order value Rs 399Coupon code : GET150Valid till 18th Septemper, 2013 on all productsLink