Amazon India Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons (Archive 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now im thinking whether to get this or not. my tvs gold keyboard died yesterday when I was cleaning it with colin. I sprayed it on keys without thinking and immediately I cleaned it with a cloth and removed the usb connection to pc. But even then few 8 keys died 🙁
now im thinking to go with a redragon one with waterspill protection

currently theres only one seller of this but he's a new seller. Wrote to him to confirm if its a genuine keyboard or not

lol. what are you expecting him to reply 😀 no i am selling fake? 😀

have you tried an air blower on the keys? that has worked for me every single time on water spillage.

have you tried an air blower on the keys? that has worked for me every single time on water spillage.
Waited for whole night and opened up whole assembly and carefully checked for moisture. nope, nothing. im pretty pissed because I didnt even full on sprayed the stuff onto keycaps. just by mistake one spray and immediately cleaned it. and tvs is supposed to be cherry mx keys.

Atleast I'll have written proof if he indeed sells me duplicate stuff and I then contact Amazon. sometimes new sellers sell the stuff for loss to get good ratings

Was thinking of getting it , why don't they make 9k default and offer more discounts on top of it. This should be priced what they sell their base version at max 6k.
11k for a reader is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.