Amazon India Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons (Archive 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sale was to last for 10-12 hours. seller is still cloudtail. so not sure what happened. does not seem like stock ran out.

the last time it went below 2.5k was on Oct 27 last year for one day. Rest of the days, its stuck on same price. according to that price tracker anwyays

Add it to wishlist.
Install Amazon browser app and mobile app.
Get alert in real time.

Third party tracker cannot track prices in real time or don't have access to lightening deals.

My TVS Gold is still running fine otherwise I would have ordered today.

both browser app and mobile app required?

my tvs gold is fine too but it doesnt have backlighting. this keyboard has kailh blue keys instead of cherry mx blue on tvs so it should be pretty similar

i usually get the notification on the mobile app. sometimes through the browser.
i am interested in getting a compact mechanical keyboard. tvs gold is too large. would be nice to have one without backlight. i disabled the led on my logitech mouse as well. was too annoying lol. had to install the shitty logitech software to disable that.

if i get alert on a deal on the same model in future, i would try to ping you on telegram 😀
also check out keepa for tracking prices on Amazon. i like it a lot. though it also does not seem to catch these lightning deals even though it says it does.

Source

Source

both of them are compact but the first one comes with non detachable wrist rest (which I think is necessary for mechanical keyboards). look for reviews tho. I have my eye on cosmic byte one which comes with chinese cherry mx blue

lol. itna chota bhi nahi chahiye. let's just say... tvs gold has too much bezel. i want same key size, keyboard format. but it could easily be one inch shorter from top/left/right lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.