Recording Tata Sky HD Channels via AVERMEDIA HD 727H HD tv tuner card - Possible ?

• Thread starter Thread starter INDIANBOY123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,103
Status
Not open for further replies.
any one using avermedia HD727H HD tuner card here ?

indianboy 😛 dude the h727 should work man. check your stb manual whether it outputs hdcp or not. if it is hdcp then you wont be able to record using the h727 card but the component should work.Check some videos on youtube. Also get the card from TheITwares Ecommerce its priced at around 6.5K as opposed to ebay prices which are hovering at 8K.

r u using it via Tata Sky ?
if yes post a sample video of your hd recording

Yes, I am using it with Tata SKy. Find below the youtube upload of that video. Unfortunately I am not able to upload the 1080i version to youtube. I can give you a link to the 1080i capture later if required. The 1080i version is 73MB for 83 secs on video at 50% quality VBR using MediaPortal.

BTW, what s/w are you planning to use with H727?
[video=youtube_share;1lCIPi8Vj_0]http-~~-//youtu.be/1lCIPi8Vj_0

mate I need your contact info please pm me the details
I wonder how u capture hd via @ hd resolution via capture card because Tata Sky lock the hdmi port for recording also they lock the component port
then how it is possible?
Do u have hdfury ?

and from where u buy the card ?

Please let me know your contact details its very urgent..

----------

hdmi is Hdcp
and tata sky stop hd resolution via component from march 2012

thats the reason I am asking here

Here's another video with 1080i resolution and 5.1 audio.
[video]www.srikanthkoka.com/SPECIES%20II_STR%20MOV%20HD_2012-04-17_08-26.ts www.srikanthkoka.com/SPECIES%20II_STR%20MOV%20HD_2012-04-17_08-26.ts

HDMI can be with or without HDCP. Thankfully on the TS box HDCP is not enabled.

I bought on amazon.com via shopabroad (iccworld) Amazon.com: Hauppauge Colossus PCI Express Internal HD-PVR: Electronics

At that time August 2011 it cost me Rs. 7195 including shipping and customs. Even HDCP is enabled there are components available that can bypass them.

Download the video and check the quality. I will send you a PM with my details shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.