Recording in series creating trouble?

bharatgupta91

ISP
AIRTEL
Hi,Few days back when i was trying to record a series of program which airs at 8:30 Pm.So i have given a request for the series link of that particular show of that particular time i.e 8:30 Pm to 9:00 pm from MON-FRI.But when i saw the recorded content list i saw that all the repeat telecast has also been recorded with it so i had to delete all the repeats one by one.KINDLY TELL ME HOW TO SKIP REPEAT TELECAST OF A SHOW WHEN I AM RECORDING IN A SERIES.

After reading the title i mistook as "Tata Sky plus HD DTH created a (Guinness/limca)record in making trouble"...my bad

Hi,

Few days back when i was trying to record a series of program which airs at 8:30 Pm.

So i have given a request for the series link of that particular show of that particular time i.e 8:30 Pm to 9:00 pm from MON-FRI.
But when i saw the recorded content list i saw that all the repeat telecast has also been recorded with it so i had to delete all the repeats one by one.

KINDLY TELL ME HOW TO SKIP REPEAT TELECAST OF A SHOW WHEN I AM RECORDING IN A SERIES.

i bet the show was tarak mehta on Sab......i face the same prob, esp on weekends....no other go, u have to delete one by one !