Recording from Asianet Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter citizen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 13,327

citizen

ISP
bsnl
How can we record from Asianet Digital TV?. I thought of using external TV tuner like “Pinnacle to Go” which has good reviews in past. But is it for analogue output or can we record the AV out signal coming from asianet set top box. Is Pinnacle to Go still available, because the stores that I enquired until now doesn’t have this product. In that case what is the alternative?. Thanks.

Any TV tuner which accepts AV cables as input should help you. A quick google searcfh is revealing cards with AV inputs.

Thanks for quick response. But the shops I enquired are not sure about it and they are saying you can plug tv cable wire and record(analog), about asianet digital they are not sure and is asking to check on the pack if it will work. I don’t know much technically about it, and know about Pinnacle to Go recalling reading an article in past(by Ananth Parthasarathy in Hindu). But now I can’t find it in shops I enquired, and they are offering tuner card in range 1000-1500 rs. Pinnacle to go If I remember correctly costs around 5000 rs at that time. So if this brand is not available please suggest a model with exact model name/number as I don’t know which other brands can be trusted and is much at ease to use and is easily portable.Thanks.

@citizen I recently purchased a pixel view laptop (usb ) based tv tuner.connected the AV from the asianet digital box and tried it in windows media encoder.The picture was superb , only problem is the channel changing, as it is in AV mode the +/- channels in the tuner software didnt work, will have to use the digital remote for tht.maybe any of the gurus in this forum could help us.