• Thread starter Thread starter sabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,839

sabir

Regular
ISP
bsnl
HiI would like to know is there a way thru which i can Record one DTH program & view another one on my TV i mean my brother can watch WWE & i can record BBC entertainment sitcoms, i have an LG DR W recorder & use it to record cricket highlights but having one STB means i have to miss BBC Entertainment programs daily

if watching one channel and recording another channel was possible on DTH then watching two separate channels on two TVs would have also been possible. in short both the things are (for now atleast).. impossible 🙂

BBC Entertainment shows are repeated late into the night. If your recorder has scheduling capabilities, use that.

i was looking for answers because i had read that the DVR that ZEE DTH were providing, users were able to watch a different channel & at the same time can record another channel, i was hoping that there is a DVD Recorder with Two or possibly Three TV Tuners that may help in such cases?

In company provided receiver+dvr combos, the hardware+software must have the ability to simultaneously decode two separate channels of programming. That is not the case in the current equipment that TS provides. So, manual recording or recording via scheduling is the only option. If you have a computer+tv tuner setup, you can use that as a dvr.