• Thread starter Thread starter INDIANBOY123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 20,838

INDIANBOY123

Regular
ISP
BSNL
hi,i hv Tata Sky .i am recording tv programmes via pinnacle tv tuner .if i buy airtel dth is it possilble to record d tv programme same as tata sky via ( yeallow,red,white ) jack??thanks.

no one here for help??:huh:

----------

tell me tell me 😛leasehelp:😛leasehelp:😛leasehelp:

----------

tell me tell me😛leasehelp:😛leasehelp:

help me plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 😡

@ INDIANBOY123 I have pm you. Cool thing is digital tv clarity is higher than Tata Sky, since MP4 is sharp,clear etc.It is worth for PC recording. Even you don't need to encode after recording the content.

hey barani,what set up you use?can you tell me same???i am also in for this thing

what type of TV card are u using? model number...
does it has RCA input (yellow,red,white) like digital TV set top box...

Rear view of TV tuner card, but my TV tuner card has additional FM antenna input

For the Step 1 below a TV tuner card is not needed just connect the RCA to PC via USB

Method 1:
Analog (RCA) to Digital (USB) w / Audio
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-81126207287951_2073_120574403

For Method 2: You have to connect the yellow pin (video) from set top box to the Yellow input of TV tuner Card & using the Stereo to RCA Converter,
connect the stereo end to Line-in of the TV Tuner Card(blue color)

Method 2:
Stereo to RCA cable

Make sure it has female connector at the RCA end( the one shown in thread has male connectors). Connect red and blue cable from dth to female of RCA end. And then
1. connect stereo end to Line in of your PC's sound card or
2. connect stereo end to TV tuners line in (blue) and use the small stereo to stereo cable supplied with your TV tuner to connect tv tuner's audio out to sound card's line in.
While playing TV, select sound source as line in both the cases. Then u have to choose the Composite mode in the TV tuner software.

Method 3:

Aver Media: AVerTV MCE 113 with (RCA)

http://img517.imageshack.us/i/ptm113body071113.jpg/

Method 4:

Sabrent USB 2.0 Video/Audio Capture DVD Maker Adapter - USB 2.0, MPEG Encoder, Plug-n-Play, Vista Ready

same as Method 1

http://img260.imageshack.us/i/sabrentusbavcptm5011326.jpg/

Enjoy Digital TV!

A TV tuner card is not needed for digital TV or DTH.You will need a Video/Audio Capture device to watch & record.You will need DVB-S card to tune,change,configure dth in pc. Else u can use use STB itself.For Analogue tuning TV Tuner is necessary. But you will not get good clarity in Analogue mode like TV.

copyright is there for all. but you can record the video stream & audio stream.Copy protection is available by HDMI & HDCP. If HDMI is available then copy protection is possible. It will be in near future.

TODAY I VISIT AITEL STORE AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT NO RECORDING POSSIBLE VIA COMPOSITE CABLE LIKE TAKE Tata Sky .SO U GIVE ME WRONG INFORMATION :madness:

TODAY I VISIT AITEL STORE AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT NO RECORDING POSSIBLE VIA COMPOSITE CABLE LIKE TAKE Tata Sky .

SO U GIVE ME WRONG INFORMATION :madness:

My dear friend - what the sales guy must have told you is that Airtel does not have any PVR STB like tata sky+ !!!
It is 100% possible to record via composite cable using TV Tuner card with composite input socket. I have one card from Pixelview with composite input and although I have never tried recording from my ADTV to it, I still know it is definitely possible.