Recommend Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter srikanthuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,298
but the sim is in my name, i pay the charges as well. Actually i left the company long time back as well 😀just the plan's name is named after my company. The company doesnt know i took a sim there. There was a rep sitting on the ground floor of the company and he asked for my offer letter to get the sim activated. It was more than two years back though

best and worst .. i use both of them ... vodafone has best network .. and airtel is worst in network

yup thats why however angry i'm with vodafone i cant get to change the network, maybe i'll get a cheap mobile and put the vodafone SIM in it and then take someother connection for the GPRS on my N8

In UP west uninor is doing very good be it network, voice quality, GPRS speed or tarriffs.excellent network...

If ISD is important, than MTNL is the best !

No ISD is not required, very rarely call ISD use skype mostly for it.No Idea Mumbau subscribers here for a feedback how the service is. I really like their post paid plan. I tried a kerala Idea sim which i had to check out the range i have in the areas i travel around my house it seemed good. The mobile recharge person near my house also said they're good. But i guess a feedback here would be nice too