Recommend Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter srikanthuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,296

srikanthuk

ISP
SSV Broadband
Hopefully now that MNP is live the operator should be willing to hang onto us customers and not eat us alive. So i have a suggestion why don't we have a thread where people can recommend the best plans by region (Mumbai, Delhi, etc), by usage (std, local, data)Just thought it would be a good idea so we don't waste our time jumping to a bad provider. For one i hate Vodafone in Mumbai because they provide horrible data plans. So what would you guys recommend for me, being in mumbai, requiring a data plan and some good std charges too. Thanks

I do agree with you. We need a dedicated thread. Hope admin should take appropriate step.

umm what am i supposed to do here? anyone here can start a new thread?
I would like you to inform about your wiki. It is little crappy in looks. Hope you can provide us Wordpress or Mediawiki platform. Google site is good but can you please change default look (theme) in the wiki. We need active development as the wiki page is very resourceful.

heh. i have tried mediawiki... it is painful for a new user. and also, it is very easy to spam. and very hard to keep an eye on. as for wordpress. it is a blog. not a collaborative platform. 🙂

@adminAt least change the theme of the wiki. And I am also here to actively support. (already responded but waiting for a fresh look)

ok. just give me a name of a theme that google offers on google sites. you can check them out on your own account. i have for the time being changed it to something else. i did not go through all the available options as i have to run now. i have thought about setting up a blog here. but seriously. blog is not the way for collaborative editing. google sites is not very cool either but does the job nicely. 🙂

Alright People From Mumbai, You guys rate Mobile Service Providers by rating. Who is the best, second bat and worst

Alright People From Mumbai, You guys rate Mobile Service Providers by rating. Who is the best, second bat and worst

am using the worst provider (mtnl),advantages would be tariffs are low,but severe n/w congestion,sometimes you could hear echo,call drop etc...am thinking to change it to uninor..anyone using uninor in mumbai,please let me know the service,n/w coverage...

as this thread is for mumbai, I would like to go to vodafone prepaid from idea prepaidvodafone as all say has better network and I plan to go with 99 gprs 30 day scheme.Aircel has a better gprs schemes , mtnl has better voice rates and also has 3G, uninor MTS videocon are very newSo I plan to go with vodafone,, more over I can also switch after 3 months if vodafone fails to meet my experiences.! the cycle will keep on and on !

Actually i agree vodafone network in mumbai has been great for me till now, the only issue i have is their GPRS plans. If they where to provide the 2GB for 200 Rs i wouldnt move from vodafone. But they dont seem to care

u prepaid or post paid?VF prepaid has a 99 recharge with 2 GB capVF post paid are worst plans available compared to others.

Sadly Postpaid.....Its a corporate sim and my call rates are little cheaper but not by much. Also i get to call CUG free. CUG Free is a big advantage. But the GPRS Plans make me cry.

well if its a corporate sim, i beleive you are not the owner of the number. may be if your company decides to use mnp, you would get ported.But not clear !