@! ReChArGe Your DataOne !@

• Thread starter Thread starter agnivo007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 11,522
Sorry to say, u are mistaken. Sify connection might be temporarily slow...Also, sify has a reputation to go slow and crappy !

Originally posted by boygr8@May 30 2005, 09:25 PM
I have put settings as suggested by u in Dr.TCP and beleive me my Sify Broadband is  slower than ever.

Can anybody tell me how to revert back to win xp default settings???

PLZ get me out of it
[snapback]10573[/snapback]
[/quote]

If u want to revert back to your orignal settings then erase all the changes you have made in Dr.tcp (and make all values in Dr.Tcp similar to those that existed originally after the donwlaod). Then save the settings and reboot your system then you are done with

You can view the change (before and after ) here...

www.dslreports.com/tweak

Take the test. (U can check out the recommendations listed after taking the test......wont work out usually)

And another piece of advice....The tweaking settings were for those users who have an ADSL connection and sify is no way near that ADSL mark . so the next time you try changing some settings make sure they are compatible with your ISP

I didnt back up the original settings.......can u plz tell me the original settings....plz plz

Poor Sify guy...Why did u take chance on Sify ?I had started the thread for DataOne users.If you were not sure, why did u apply the tweak man ?

"caveat emptor" or so the saying goes, something like that?MWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by boygr8@May 30 2005, 11:12 PM
I didnt back up the original settings.......can u plz tell me the original settings....plz plz
[snapback]10615[/snapback]
[/quote]

Just erase every thing that u have changed(Most probably Rcwin and MTU) and leave it blank and then save the settings..then reboot

Caveat Emptor : Latin for "Let the buyer beware." The idea that buyers take responsibility for the condition of the items they purchase and should examine them before purchase. This is especially true for items that are not covered under a strict warranty.Well I'm not any seller here, I hope... :lol: And there is no warranty on the info provided by any post in this forum. You gotta be that much rational to select the info you require!And Sushubh, which avatar do u like ? vishalrao's ? :lol:

Where did the word avatar come from ? Is it the Sanskrit / Hindi word or something else ?

Sushubh, I think he did not require that much detail !!! :lol:Anyway, a good site.