Recharge from the Service Centre

• Thread starter Thread starter vvh80
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,069

vvh80

ISP
BSNL
I got a new HD DVR installed yesterday. I am yet to recharge. I want to go for the Platinum HD 1 year subscription. The service centre who did the installation called me today and mentioned that I can pay him for the recharge and in return he will not charge me for any visits for 1 year whenever required.Is it good to do that? If I pay using my credit card, I will get points.So what would be a good option?Do they really charge for engineer visits even during warranty period?

Hey dude! you have life time Warranty for your STB, and you got new HD DVR.... you can pay him cash and get the recharge amount ( I doubted whether he will accept credit card) but through online you can use your credit card and get points as per your Credit card scheme....As per D2H, engineer will not charge you for any visits, until if there is any damage for the STB or Dish...

Its looks like the personalized service which vendor want to give it from his end.But dont worry as said by karthik your product is coming with 5yrs warranty and when ever there is aconcern call up cc they ll raised a ticket and send executive as reqd.But they ll charge u for physical damage or for shifting purpose.