• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,872

fordac

Regular
ISP
AIRTEL
Can anyone post the address or phone number of the dealer/seller who sells the recharge card for SUN DIRECT.

I NEED THE DEALER LOCATION IN CHENNAI.

THANKS IN ADVANCE. 😛

CHENNAI DISTRIBUTORS

SUN DIRECT - DTH SERVICE

my free view period are over , they stopped .. but i wont recharge it , till the arrival of sports and english channels ..

I think they will disable the connection if we don't recharge with in one month. I am not sure about this thime period, but definetly they will disable after some period of time. Check the subscribtion book which was given to you at the time of getting the connection.

Better recharge otherwise they will also take the dish and box as it is not our property..They will soon add sports channels..Just now they launched good channels like WORLD MOVIES ,BINDAAS etc..wait for some time...

Better recharge otherwise they will also take the dish and box as it is not our property..They will soon add sports channels..Just now they launched good channels like WORLD MOVIES ,BINDAAS etc..wait for some time...

Yes, I too agree with you. When I spoke to my dealer, he too told me that they are expecting the sports and other channels from April first week onwods. Only thing is they don't want to commit the exact date.
Letz hope !!! 🙂