Recession, well, seems Sanjay Gupta thinks otherwise

• Thread starter Thread starter tara.joyful
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,767

tara.joyful

ISP
Airtel
Been reading news about how film industry is also recession striken, but was surprised to see one director announce one film after the other. White Feather films have announced, a film with Meghna Gulzar, don't remember the name, another some film with really radical name is coming out from his stable some 'Great Indian Butterfly', and 'Pankh' which has one of my good friends Maradonna in a lead. He will be next phenomenal actor. And there's Acid Factory. Also in the pipeline with Sarthak Das Gupta is Bread Butter Cash , Untitled with Pooja Bhatt , which is based on the book Vines of Desires and there's Alibaug as well , quite a long impressive list !

I agree, I've been keenly observing the happenings of bollywood, i am a bollywood reporter, and i think the next 4-5 films of Sanjay Gupta, especially 'The Great Indian Butterfly', 'Acid Factory', 'Pankh' are really unique movies, and film going audiences in India are going to be treated.

good movies? what good movies. there are no good movies coming up...Zor Lagaa Ke Haiya (Jun 12)New York (Jun 12)Kal Kissne Dekha (Jun 12)Let`s Dance (Jun 19)Kaminey (Jun 26)Raat Gayi Baat Gayi (Jun 26)Love Aaj Kal (Jun 26)It's A Mismatch (Jun 30)Main Aur Mrs Khanna (Jul 03)Do Knot Disturb (Jul 10)Terminator Salvation (Jul 03) is a decent option. When is Transformers releasing! 😀

Kaminey should be good.. I have always liked Vishal Bharadwaj movies.. Maqbool, Omkara.. All other movies seem to be crap..