Recent trend in disconnections - After 11pm !!

swordfish123

ISP
bsnl ul900+
hi guys,I am on home 1350 plan and from past 3 days i am facing a weird problem. Every night at about 11:15 pm my connection keeps disconnecting frequently. It barely connects for 5-10 sec and again my dsl link goes down. I get up in the morning and try again and find the connection is stable. My SNR and line attenuation were always pretty bad. SNR is around 7db and LA is 55-60. I tried explaining it to the line man few weeks back, but just gave up. Their method is to check the phone line. If there is no disturbance then the line is good. I used to face disconnections before but it was not very frequent. Only when there was a strong breeze or rain. But now its every night at around 11pm. Anyone else facing this issue. My telecom circle is Yelahanka, Bangalore

if it is only at night, the problem lies with BSNL and only they can solve it. Keep bugging them.

Same problem. 11pm-2am7am-8:30am2pm-4pmUsually during 3-4 times during the day internet is awful, particularly with BSNL.High packet loss, higher than normal latency, bad routing through congested routes etc etc.I've tried complaining to BSNL but they don't care and won't do anything.Routing problems or connection quality is very low priority to them.I get a stupid docket number every time I call their call center and then nothing happens.