Received 3D glasses with today's The Times of India Delhi's edition for Don 2 3D music premier

VivR

searcher
ISP
Airtel, MTNL and Reliance
Hi guys!

Today i received a pair of 3D glasses cellotaped on Delhi Times' front page and below which written this :

Frahan Akhtar
Cordially invites you to 3D music premiere of Don 2.
Interact with him as he unveils the first look.

Directions to get the music premiere :
1. Log in to google.com/+
2. Add the Don 2 page to your circle.
3. be amongst the 9 to be invited.

Date : December 19,2011
Time : 4 PM
Venue : Google+ Hangout

I found the Don 2 google+ page here.
And here below is the 3D promo video to be watched with the 3D glasses i received.

DON 2 - 3D Promo - YouTube

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
argh. so this is what my niece was playing with today... :confused: i wonder where she had found those shitass 3d glasses.

VivR

searcher
ISP
argh. so this is what my niece was playing with today... :confused:

i wonder where she had found those shitass 3d glasses.

Yea it is just a paper (greetings card kind) cutout of a spec with 2 different colors and in the above video watched with this glass the 3D effect even in 1080p HD nowhere match as good as in theatre. But still it's a unique and first-of-its-kind marketing i must say.

In the night, i am going to connect my laptop with my LCD and will see if the quality of 3D improves.

D

Deleted member 13033

I get a head ache when ever I watch 3D when its low quality crap or converted to 3D ( talking about TVs not the these paper glasses btw ) lol

VivR

searcher
ISP
I get a head ache when ever I watch 3D when its low quality crap or converted to 3D ( talking about TVs not the these paper glasses btw ) lol

I have never watched an Indian 3D movie, only the hollywood ones, in theaters, the last i watched is Avatar and i enjoyed it a lot - no headache.

I have also not watched any 3D movie on TV because i have neither a 3D TV nor a 3D glasses - and this paper glass i received today free is not gonnaa help i am sure :)

ISP
Beam Fiber
i got headache even when i watched a movie in Imax. .:( Guess 3D is not for me. But i didnt get any 3D glasses with TOI (Hyd)

D

Deleted member 13033

lol 3D Hindi movies no Idea...but the AVATAR that I watched at PVR City Walk ruined the experience with their cheap 3D glasses and projector which made AVATAR look like they are showing a CAM version of it in their theater lol

----------

But i didnt get any 3D glasses with TOI (Hyd)

becz the event is in Delhi :p

ISP
Beam Fiber
lol 3D Hindi movies no Idea...but the AVATAR that I watched at PVR City Walk ruined the experience with their cheap 3D glasses and projector which made AVATAR look like they are showing a CAM version of it in their theater lol

----------

becz the event is in Delhi :p
Even i got that don 2 ad on the front page. .. . and event is in google+ ..where does it mention delhi? :p

VivR

searcher
ISP
But i didnt get any 3D glasses with TOI (Hyd)

PM me ur address and i will courier it to u :)

Even i got that don 2 ad on the front page. .. . and event is in google+ ..where does it mention delhi? :p

Yea the event is on Google+ hangout... anyone from anywhere can join, but has to be lucky enough to be chosen among 9 to participate in that hangout.

D

Deleted member 13033

Date : December 19,2001

correct the date or tell Farahan Akthar to send me his time machine :D

----------

ha I just thought it would be in Delhi since its Delhi times :D

----------

I checked out my copy of Delhi Times guess what my paper wala had already ripped of the glasses and all there was left was just a white tape ...chor khenkai lol...

VivR

searcher
ISP
correct the date or tell Farahan Akthar to send me his time machine :D

Oh. my mistake. corrected.