Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
realme TechLife RMT2014 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

NoC27Q5.webp

Cheaper dyson?

i mean it is a cordless vacuum cleaner like dyson. and yes it is significantly cheaper than the cheapest dyson. but this is a product category with tons of players. one year warranty is pretty frustrating and this product does not even seem to be listed on realme website right now. it is not clear if realme would provide replacement parts for this. including a new battery which you would need eventually i suppose.

Definitely would like to see how the product lines gets after 1-2 generation.
Side Note: Do you have experience with cordless vacuum cleaners (like dyson)? How effective are they in households given NCR's dusty environment. I do have an older cumbersome vacuum cleaner, does't get used at all.

i am pretty sure one of the active members of the forum has a dyson model. i remember one member talking about how he has two units and he wanted to sell the second unit.

@Nishant tried ordering ROIDMI F8 Storm FX Cordless Vacuum Cleaner few days ago but iirc, flipkart could not deliver the product.

i have a cheapo similar style model that runs on power. i use it occasionally but it is not very powerful so only good enough for light cleaning.

i considered buying dyson (base model was on sale on flipkart for 17K) but well mom said no lol. i might get this for my own personal use (for car interiors specifically) if realme officially list spare parts in future. i am pretty sure it has some parts that needs replacements.

I bought a big ass Philips corded one just few days ago. Of course Philips is much more powerful (33kpa vs ~9kpa) but portability was more important.

Flipkart couldn't deliver the Roidmi that I ordered and told me to cancel the order after more than a week of waiting.

Had I known this Realme was coming, I would have waited 😢

I bought a big ass Philips corded one just few days ago. Of course Philips is much more powerful (33kpa vs ~9kpa) but portability was more important.

Flipkart couldn't deliver the Roidmi that I ordered and told me to cancel the order after more than a week of waiting.

Had I known this Realme was coming, I would have waited 😢
Yeah see if you can return it, portability and loud noise (at least with the model I have) are two reasons why the big corded one I have never gets used. Though I am yet to see how effective it is compared to a broom and a mop. For now it lies unused.

+1 for not abusing the system.
If noise is not an issue, you can try to use it and see how much you would miss the portability of a wireless one. For me it felt like a corded one was very incontinent, as mine's cord length was very moderate. I wonder how is the market for used vacuum, will you be able to get a fairprice, if you do change your mind.

Those small handheld vacuum cleaners (wired ones that are around 700 - 800w) is rated for around 15kpa. 9kpa can only be used for light vacuuming and nothing more than that.

have no clue about the cordless ones but happen to buy the Philips one mentioned above for a steal (5.2k) after all offers and coins on flipkart and have to admit its the most powerful sucker i have come across!...just used it once for Diwali cleaning and haven't seen so much dust been pulled out. Already money's worth.its really a powerful machine